Shopping at LEGO or Amazon?
Please use our links: LEGO.comAmazon
As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.

WTT: Resellers lot for retired sets.

ShpadoinkleShpadoinkle 13 hours West of BillundMember Posts: 420
I have a large lot of recently retired SW sets (see list below) that I am looking to trade for an item or two off of my "wanted" list. I collected the lot from several local stores over the last couple of months thinking reselling would be a great way to finance my collecting down the road, but I run a small business and the time just isn't there to even be a small time reseller. I'd rather enjoy this as a hobby than turn it into a business (a mistake I made with my last hobby!)

Anyway, all of the sets I have are new in sealed boxes. Boxes are in great shape (I passed over any banged up or scraped ones) and everything is ready to be sold. Here is the current inventory followed by quantity on hand:

#7962 11
#7959 7
#7930 7
#7961 3
#30056 52
#7877 3

Here is a link to my wanted list: http://www.brickset.com/search/?WantedBy=Shpadoinkle

In terms of sets I want emphasis should be placed on #10210 Imperial Flagship and any UCS set, though anything up there is golden. New is fine, used is fine.

As far as prices for the list above contact me directly and we can negotiate, but I am willing to pass my savings on to you.

Credentials: I've transacted a few sales on here and have had an eBay account for close to 13 years now under the name ussssgt. Please understand that before I ship you this huge box of sets I would like some sort of credentials from you too. :-)

Finally, I am really only interested in moving this all as a lot, and primarily interested in trades. But if you want to make a cash offer that's fine too. I live in Michigan, and would be willing to drive up to 100 miles to meet.

Thanks for looking!

Comments

• ShpadoinkleShpadoinkle 13 hours West of BillundMember Posts: 420
    Just a friendly bump before I start to liquidate this stuff on ebay and craigslist.

For a frame of reference I'm looking for around 50% RRP on most of the items above, perhaps better if you have something I really want to offer in trade.

Thanks!