Shopping at LEGO or Amazon?
Please use our links to help keep the forum online: LEGO.com Amazon

Iamthecreature: Into Monsters

iamtheCreatureiamtheCreature Member Posts: 2
edited February 2013 in Introduce yourself
Hello, iamtheCreature. I collect lego monsters of all sorts. Monsters from the future, past, present, other dimensions, planets, fiction, as long as their lego and monsters i collect them. I'll be posting my different monsters with pictures and descriptions as well as reviews from battling other monsters. Send me any monster ideas you have. Thank you.

Comments

• JosephJoseph Member Posts: 651
    edited February 2013
    Welcome! (Just so you know, if this is an introduction, they typically go in the introduce yourself section :-) ; the mods will move it when they get a chance.)

Creating/collecting monsters sounds rather interesting; I look forward to seeing some pictures. Do you have any favorites?
  • yys4uyys4u USA SoCalMember Posts: 1,092
    Out of curiosity, did you start collecting monsters after the theme Monster Fighters, or had you been collecting all kinds of monsters since before then?
  • iamtheCreatureiamtheCreature Member Posts: 2
    i used to have quite the collection of monsters, but then I unfortunately had to sell my legos. But then I started the collection back up. However Ido enjoy the monster hunters sets. The creature from the black lagoon like minifig is may favorite.
  • ZeyaZeya Member Posts: 36
    Just off the top of my head, there were some Steven Spielberg Studios branded Lego sets with monsters in them. One had a werewolf. There are ghosts and skeletons in castle-themed sets. The Castle theme from 2006/2007 had orcs. Pirates of the Caribbean had zombies and other non-human minifigs. Of course there's Lord of the Rings / Hobbit sets with monsters. Space Police 3 had alien guys. Mars Mission had aliens too. I hope any of that helps you out!
  • ZeyaZeya Member Posts: 36
    Oh and the collectible minifigures have a bunch of stuff. There's practically a subtheme of monsters in there.

I should also mention there are a couple different witches in the castle themes as well. The earliest one was from the Fright Knights castle theme.