Please refrain from posting animated GIFs, memes, joke videos and so on in discussions other than those in the off topic area.

Dismiss this message to confirm your acceptance of this additional forum term of use.

Where does Walmart stock polybags?

RasAlGhulRasAlGhul Member Posts: 2
edited February 2013 in Buying & Selling Topics
I've been looking around for the new 2013 Polybags. I realize some haven't been released but I've been hearing about Wal-Mart getting some and for the life of me I cannot find polybags there at all. They aren't at the checkout lines or the toy section. Can anyone tell me where to find polybags at Wal-Mart?

Comments

• llanowarsoldierllanowarsoldier Ohio USAMember Posts: 357
    WalMarts can be a pain sometimes when it comes to Polybags. Sometimes they will be in a random part of the store. Although lately they have been getting better and been put in the Lego isle.
  • JenniJenni USAMember Posts: 1,369
    The Easter ones were in an Easter aisle last year but mostly I find them in the LEGO aisle.
  • teal93mr2teal93mr2 USAMember Posts: 916
    I usually see them in a blue box in the Lego aisle.
  • pvancil27pvancil27 Member Posts: 588
    Depends on the Wal-Mart, I've seen them in the lego isle as well as seasonal isles here. Never seen them at the checkouts though
  • RasAlGhulRasAlGhul Member Posts: 2
    Thanks guys, I usually always saw them in the blue boxes close to the seasonal/toy aisles but lately my local Wal-Marts haven't had anything. No new Legos either.