Please refrain from posting animated GIFs, memes, joke videos and so on in discussions other than those in the off topic area.

Dismiss this message to confirm your acceptance of this additional forum term of use.

New to this forum and love Lego ( but can't find a part) please help

Have a part which I believe is a Lego product. No numbers, no Lego logo but has 3 technic pin spaces and is Orange in colour. It is a 3 x 1 x 2 part with two pin spaces in each upper corner and a pin space central on the bottom. Also has directional arrows over the top of the bottom space left and right with a spring inside. It is held together by 2 small screws either side of the bottom space. Sorry no photo at present but will upload ASAP .
Many thanks for any help you can provide in identifying this piece x
I have looked at all orange parts on the brickset website but have not found it there. I will look like a right onion if it isn't even a Lego piece.

Comments

• DadsAFOLDadsAFOL USAMember Posts: 607
    Are you referring to this? http://bricklink.com/catalogPG.asp?P=x928cx1&colorID=4

BrickLink is a better place to search the parts catalog.
  • pinky5095pinky5095 Member Posts: 2
    Thank you, i hadnt been looking at that website. I have FOUND it!!!
    Can't thank you enough it was part x928cx1 technic axle connector rectangular triple spring loaded piece x hooray x so glad ive joined the forum. In the future i shall always use that website. Brilliant! Xxx