Shopping at LEGO or Amazon?
Please use our links: LEGO.com Amazon
As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.

EXPIRED: BOGO @ TRU

JP3804JP3804 Member Posts: 332
edited June 2011 in Shopping USA/Canada
Just got an email that TOYS R US is having a buy one, get one 50% of on Pharaoh's Quest and Atlantis on Friday and Saturday

Comments

• wander099wander099 Member Posts: 114
    Canada or US?
  • JP3804JP3804 Member Posts: 332
    I am in the U.S.
  • teal93mr2teal93mr2 USAMember Posts: 961
    Too bad its not Kingdoms and Atlantis, because then I could have gotten the Medieval Mill and the City of Atlantis finally.
  • YellowcastleYellowcastle Member Posts: 4,401
    It's been posted on Brickset since 7pm EST :o)
  • JP3804JP3804 Member Posts: 332
    ^ Sorry, I didn't check there first. Please delete this.
    No, it's perfectly fine to post it in both places. I was just giving you a hard time. :o). It's so much fun hanging out in the forum, sometimes we might have to remind ourselves to keep checking for news on Brickset too!
  • brickmaticbrickmatic Member Posts: 1,071
    ^ Wouldn't be a problem if the two were integrated... or something. On the other hand, not much of an issue.
  • 50missioncap50missioncap Member Posts: 96
    Neither really appeals to me, but at the same time, are there any must haves in either theme?
    The Temple is a must have for me....and maybe the pyramid.
  • 50missioncap50missioncap Member Posts: 96
    Neptune carrier gets good reviews....
  • thewerewithalthewerewithal Member Posts: 28
    I went today and the prices seemed high. Many of those same sets are significantly cheaper at target online. You have to pay shipping, but I think you'll come out ahead as it is. The cobra pharaoh set is $10 cheaper on target.com as is the smaller atlantis sub. Not a great deal in my eyes. The carrier was $44.99 on clearance. Is that a good deal?
  • teal93mr2teal93mr2 USAMember Posts: 961
    Well the Carrier used to be $59.99. Pretty hard to find now, probably the only place you can find it is at TRU.
  • madforLEGOmadforLEGO Chicagoland USMember Posts: 9,500
    edited June 2011
    Getting kinda miffed that I am not getting these notifications from Lego, and my spam filters are not catching them either... so I dunno what is going on.. Between this and those special 20% off an item at the store coupons I am getting a bit fed up with TRU's rewards programs
    I mean, I'll still shop there for BOGO's.. I may be frustrated , but I'm not crazy...

Here's to hoping that TRU does a Creator and Technic BOGO tomorrow.... I will be out a large amount of cash if that occurs.
  • thewerewithalthewerewithal Member Posts: 28
    Speaking of technic, when is that new smaller, $50 range off roader coming out?