Shopping at LEGO or Amazon?
Please use our links: LEGO.com Amazon
As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.

Browsing sets showing available status

rwinslowrwinslow Member Posts: 3
Hi there.

As a newish member to the community, less than two years old, I find it hard sometimes to know what sets are currently available for retail and what sets are not.

With that in mind, when I view the Browse section, then Architecture, it would be nice to visually see those sets that are and are not for purchase in mainstream stores (Lego website I guess).

One thought might be to show a shopping basket icon directly on the page, this would allow me to go direct to the Lego store, so help on affiliates, but more so know that it is available.

Another visualization would possibly be a very light green background behind available sets.

Thanks for listening to me.

Comments