Shopping at LEGO or Amazon?
Please use our links: LEGO.com Amazon
As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.

Palace Cinema Co-Designer is One of Our Own

akunthitaakunthita USAMember Posts: 1,028
edited February 2013 in Community and Events
I'm not sure if you guys know this, but the upcoming Palace Cinema Modular building had a co-designer - a kid - now young man - from our own community. Jordan was choosen for the LEGO internship program and left for Europe right after high-school.

I have been following the progress of this kid since his mid-teens when he first started posting on Flickr. It is so nice to see one of our TFOL make it to the "inside", with his name forever edged on a LEGO set. This makes the Palace Cinema extra special.

Full article here: http://thebrickblogger.com/2013/02/lego-modular-palace-cinema-designer-video/

Enjoy!...(c:
Si_UKNZAdzbadboy

Comments

• RedbullgivesuwindRedbullgivesuwind Brickset's Secret HeadquatersMember Posts: 1,768
    Congratulations Jordan. It is a great model, hopefully there will be some more great creations from you coming our way. Some people have all the luck in getting jobs.
  • mountebankmountebank Member Posts: 1,237
    I like to think of it as some people get the jobs they deserve.
    tedwardbmwlegoplasmodium
  • bmwlegobmwlego Long Island, New YorkMember Posts: 766
    Jordan is quite the builder. He went straight from HS to Billund so he could be a LEGO employee for quite some time.
  • akunthitaakunthita USAMember Posts: 1,028
    @bmwlego That's wonderful to hear! I always liked Jordan's creativity. He should be a great asset to LEGO.
  • AdzbadboyAdzbadboy London, UKMember Posts: 2,624
    I wish I could have been him but I'm some what limited to Lego sometimes!!