Please refrain from posting animated GIFs, memes, joke videos and so on in discussions other than those in the off topic area.

Dismiss this message to confirm your acceptance of this additional forum term of use.

Palace Cinema Co-Designer is One of Our Own

akunthitaakunthita USAMember Posts: 1,025
edited February 2013 in Community and Events
I'm not sure if you guys know this, but the upcoming Palace Cinema Modular building had a co-designer - a kid - now young man - from our own community. Jordan was choosen for the LEGO internship program and left for Europe right after high-school.

I have been following the progress of this kid since his mid-teens when he first started posting on Flickr. It is so nice to see one of our TFOL make it to the "inside", with his name forever edged on a LEGO set. This makes the Palace Cinema extra special.

Full article here: http://thebrickblogger.com/2013/02/lego-modular-palace-cinema-designer-video/

Enjoy!...(c:
Si_UKNZAdzbadboy

Comments

• RedbullgivesuwindRedbullgivesuwind Brickset's Secret HeadquatersMember Posts: 1,691
    Congratulations Jordan. It is a great model, hopefully there will be some more great creations from you coming our way. Some people have all the luck in getting jobs.
  • mountebankmountebank Member Posts: 1,236
    I like to think of it as some people get the jobs they deserve.
    tedwardbmwlegoplasmodium
  • bmwlegobmwlego Long Island, New YorkMember Posts: 762
    Jordan is quite the builder. He went straight from HS to Billund so he could be a LEGO employee for quite some time.
  • akunthitaakunthita USAMember Posts: 1,025
    @bmwlego That's wonderful to hear! I always liked Jordan's creativity. He should be a great asset to LEGO.
  • AdzbadboyAdzbadboy London, UKMember Posts: 2,611
    I wish I could have been him but I'm some what limited to Lego sometimes!!