Shopping at LEGO or Amazon?
Please use our links: LEGO.com Amazon
As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.

Anyone like a spreadsheet to help Bricklinking 10179 Millennium Falcon

As part of a recent discussion on these forums, @Calv and I considered BrickLinking #10179.

Being out of work and somewhat precise in my approach, I decided that no decision could be made as to whether to proceed without a detailed spreadsheet.

We've decided not to proceed, in my case for non-Lego reasons, but I wondered if the spreadsheet might be useful to anyone else. It includes:

BrickLink and Lego inventory and a mapping between them, including images which can be sorted along with the rows.

Price on Lego replacement parts service
Price on Pick-a-Brick

Bricklink prices in the following categories:

Best UK price
Best UK price for model quantity
Best EU price
Best EU price for model quantity

(as a snapshot last week)

It is also already sorted by BrickLink default sort order, so it would be easy enough to add US prices etc.

Anyhow, it may be that anyone who wants to Bricklink this set has already done so, or wants to try their own approach, but the work is done if anyone is interested. Drop me a message with your email if you are.

Comments

• leemcgleemcg Member Posts: 607
    I've had a few requests for this sheet. For anyone who has asked I'll be sending it out tomorrow.