Shopping at LEGO or Amazon?
Please use our links: LEGO.com Amazon
As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.

Star Wars set 7931

allendeanallendean Member Posts: 32
edited June 2011 in Buying & Selling Topics
Just wanted to get feedback from anyone who has purchased this set. What are your thoughts on it? I'm thinking of buying it for my 4 year old son. I think he will love the detachable 'life pod' part of it.

And what is the best deal anyone has gotten on this set? I'm thinking the current 30% off through B&N seems to be a pretty good deal.

Thanks.

Comments

• monkey_roomonkey_roo Member Posts: 1,380
    I bought this for my 3.5 year old a few months ago. The build required both of us (but that was part of the fun), great mini figs for the little one to play with, core characters which is good. I must say my daughter enjoyed building it with me and it is a very nice ship but if you can stretch to getting 7930 (bounty hunter ship) as well, thats where the play value is, i am alway the bounty hunter and it is a great excuse to run around the living room chasing each other... i bought from [email protected] so no real deal there.