Shopping at LEGO or Amazon?
Please use our links: LEGO.comAmazon
As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.

Wanted: Target Chima Poly #30251...

CrownieCrownie WA StateMember Posts: 228
edited January 2013 in Marketplace
Hi all,

I'm wondering if there are any Bricksetters who would be willing to pick up and ship 2 of the new Chima Polybags #30251 from Target? The Targets in my area have told me that they're not planning on bringing the item in, so it looks like I'm out of luck locally.

I'm assuming I'd be a paying a bit for your time as well and of course the cost of shipping to zip code 99223, so let me know if anyone feels inclined to help out. I'd greatly appreciate it. Thanks guys!

Comments

• kwkwkwkw USAMember Posts: 1,188
    I can help you out. When they arrive in my stores (possibly next week?) ill pick up a couple for u
  • starfire2starfire2 Phoenix AZMember Posts: 1,329
    I have 2 of them. What would you be willing to pay ( shipping included?). Do you have paypal?
  • teal93mr2teal93mr2 USAMember Posts: 990
    Many of my local targets have a spot reserved for this, still not put out...
  • JenniJenni JapanMember Posts: 1,390
    @teal93mr2 My Targets were really bad about this last year, in the end I had to take the item number to the guest services and have them pull the box. Even after I did this they didn't always manage to get them on the shelves. I had to do it several times to pick up extras for people overseas and they never refused.
  • kwkwkwkw USAMember Posts: 1,188
    Finally got some at my Target, PM me if you want one, willing to trade for them. Looking for CMF or other polys.Thanks
  • CrownieCrownie WA StateMember Posts: 228
    Thanks, @kwkw.

My Target here didn't even have a spot to put them in, empty or otherwise. I was told that they just decided not to bring them in at all.

:-(
  • LegogeekLegogeek Orange County, CaliforniaMember Posts: 711
    Where in your Target stores are you finding these? Toy aisle? Cash registers? Seasonal?
  • graphitegraphite USMember Posts: 3,270
    Most Targets have these in the Seasonal section right now. With all the Valentine's candy there is a half aisle section usually that has segmented bins on the shelves with various toy like items and they are just piled in a bin.
  • LegogeekLegogeek Orange County, CaliforniaMember Posts: 711
    Cool - Thanks! Will check it out.