Shopping at LEGO or Amazon?
Please use our links: LEGO.com Amazon
As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.

EXPIRED: [US] TRU 6/8 ONLY - Rewards Members save 20% on ANY ITEM

dmm32552dmm32552 Member Posts: 47
edited June 2011 in Shopping USA/Canada
If you are a Rewards R Us member, check your email. I found a coupon for 20% off Any Item, no exclusions for LEGO products and no minimum purchase. Tomorrow only.

Comments

• YellowcastleYellowcastle Member Posts: 4,401
    In store only? I'll keep checking my email...
  • rocaorocao Administrator Posts: 4,288
    I haven't seen one yet, either. @dmm32552: the TRU coupons are not unique and instead your Rewards Membership is just marked when redeeming the coupon, so if you could please upload the image, that'd be great!
  • dmm32552dmm32552 Member Posts: 47
    I could do this later tonight if people still need me to but it looks like it will be tricky as I tried to save the image of the coupon and it's broken up into 3 separate JPEGs. I'm at work now, so not much time to mess with it.

It does say In-Store Only.
  • MatthewMatthew Cheshire, UKAdministrator Posts: 3,734
    I would advise you to just take a screenshot, paste into paint and upload to flickr or similar.
    edited June 2011
    ^^ yep, sure. hopefully we'll all have received emails by then
  • YellowcastleYellowcastle Member Posts: 4,401
    I'll try to remember to load it onto BS if/when I see it...
  • jwsmartjwsmart Member Posts: 298
    edited June 2011
    Hmmm. I got a "1 Day Only" $10 off of $75 purchase...
    Iit would be fantastic if you could share the 20% off coupon...
    edited June 2011
    Let's see if this worked!

rocao - 4/4/2011: removed coupon in case it is single use
    Thanks!
    edited June 2011
    I'll share this as well, as it may stack with the City / Duplo sale: http://www.bricksetforum.com/discussion/908/us-tru-68-69-bogo50-city-duplo

Admins: Feel free to delete that .tiff...
    rocao - 4/4/2011: removed coupon in case it is single use
  • madforLEGOmadforLEGO Chicagoland USMember Posts: 9,500
    Weird. I am a rewards member and received nothing..... Do you have to spend a certain amount to get one of those coupons or something??
  • JP3804JP3804 Member Posts: 332
    I received one for $10 off $100.00. The fine print says it can not be combined with any other offer.
    That's odd - TRU might be fiddling around with the coupons. I would be quite surprised if you couldn't use the $10 off of $100 with the City BOGO50% that's going on tomorrow and Thursday.

The 20% off any item is probably a different story.

It never hurts to ask...
  • vwong19vwong19 San DiegoMember Posts: 1,179
    The coupon may be unique and one time use only. The barcodes are not generic.
    ^The only way to be sure is if you've got a coupon for the same deal as either of the ones posted here (20% any item, or $10 off $75), and the barcode/number is not the same.

Is that the case @vwong19?
  • madforLEGOmadforLEGO Chicagoland USMember Posts: 9,500
    The last Coupon for 20% I got from someone on here turned out to not work, reporting it was already used.. Not sure if that means in the state or if it means in the store, but I basically lost out on a QAR for $100 bucks (I also had some coupons)
    edited June 2011
    Hi all,

Since we don't have enough feedback to confirm or deny if the bar codes are different on the coupons, I've removed them in case they do end up being single use. Please respect @dmm32552 and @jwsmart and allow them to rightfully use their coupon before we chance duplicating the usage.
    ^Thanks
    If someone wants to try using the coupon I had uploaded at one point, feel free. I wont be using it.
    ^ Sure... give me a moment to upload it again.
  • dougtsdougts Oregon, USAMember Posts: 4,129
    sure, you post this 30 minutes after I left TRU. and I had a printout of your coupon in my pocket the whole time too - but I wasn't about to burn you on it.

;-)
    LOL. Sorry!
  • dougtsdougts Oregon, USAMember Posts: 4,129
    no worries. thanks for posting it to begin with!
  • allendeanallendean Member Posts: 32
    So has the coupon been re-posted? If so, I don't see it. I was hoping to give it a try tonight.

edited June 2011
    Sorry all, I was busy with work and didn't get a chance to break free until just now. The coupon has been re-inserted back into dmm32552's previous post with his permission. Let us know if you have success using it.

[edit]: blah, it only restored a thumbnail... let me see if I can find the original :/
    No luck... only a thumbnail. If anyone downloaded it previously, feel free to upload it. Sorry for the screw up...