Shopping at LEGO or Amazon?
Please use our links: LEGO.com Amazon
As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.

EXPIRED: Amazon.com: 10210 Imperial Flagship $150.99 and 10188 Death Star $379.99

tk79tk79 Member Posts: 329
edited June 2011 in Shopping USA/Canada
Nice deal on 10210 and free S&H too:

16% off - LEGO Pirates Imperial Flagship (10210) $150.99 (reg $179.99)

5% off - LEGO Star Wars Death Star (10188) $379.99 (reg $399.99)

Comments

• dougtsdougts Oregon, USAMember Posts: 4,129
    was about to buy 10210 using most of my saved VIP points. guess I'll be rethinking that now. 29.00 savings is good
  • AlczervikAlczervik Member Posts: 93
    thank you for sharing
    imperial is a gorgeous model
    good price on d star too i think
    rethinking over. purchased 10210 at the above price - thanks tk79!
  • doriansdaddoriansdad CTCMember Posts: 1,337
    I am interested in purchasing the Flagship at some stage. It looks like it became available in 2009. Does anyone know if it is slated to be discontinued sometime this year?
  • madforLEGOmadforLEGO Chicagoland USMember Posts: 9,548
    I believe it was out in 2010 actually (at least according to the Brickset db) That being said, It is iffy as to when these are going out... I bought one anyway AND you can also get the Voodoo Sparrow fig from Amazon as well (one per purchase, not sure if it is user or purchase) SO I got me another Sparrow and a Flagship for a decent price..
    Ill wait on the Death star to see if it hits 360 again
  • tk79tk79 Member Posts: 329
    edited June 2011
    Yeah, 10188 isn't much of a discount, just added it in case anyone was looking to purchase immediately and wanted a small break on it.

10210 though, I like that price :) Haven't seen it cheaper anywhere else unless you happen to get really lucky with it being available on one of the TRU BOGO 50% off sales.

-tk
  • pookiepookie Member Posts: 156
    Looks like Amazon only has 119 death stars in stock. Maybe they will restock?
    doubtful. it's been dwindling down from 350 or so a week ago. it's slated for D/C, so they probably won't be getting any more. when they are gone, they are gone...
  • pookiepookie Member Posts: 156
    I've been watching it also. That's why when I saw it at 121 I decided to jump on it. Hate to buy it somewhere else and pay taxes
  • MCNwakeboardMCNwakeboard VirginiaMember Posts: 275
    Ordered the Flagship. Hopefully I won't regret this if the POTC theme releases a similar scale ship.
  • Rainstorm26Rainstorm26 Chicago Burbs USA (and sometimes Ireland)Member Posts: 1,004
    102 Death Stars left. Hopefully ready to discontinue.
  • madforLEGOmadforLEGO Chicagoland USMember Posts: 9,548
    Death Star is now back up to 399.99
  • YellowcastleYellowcastle Member Posts: 4,401
    @MCNwakeboard - Great choice. The flagship IMO is one of the best sets Lego has ever produced.
  • Rainstorm26Rainstorm26 Chicago Burbs USA (and sometimes Ireland)Member Posts: 1,004
    91 Death Stars left on Amazon
  • sidersddsidersdd USAMember Posts: 2,432
    Looks like only 6 left at Target.com. Unless that's some sort of maximum they set per customer.
  • sidersddsidersdd USAMember Posts: 2,432
    68 left on Amazon
    64 left at amazon