Shopping at LEGO or Amazon?
Please use our links: LEGO.comAmazon
As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.

FS (US) Harry Potter/Mario/Star Wars/60th Anniv/Misc Sealed Sets

LegoTTLegoTT Member Posts: 487
I'm about 10 years into my collecting, and I'm finally to the point that I need to thin out my collection.  Would prefer to sell to other collectors. I'm open to offers on these, tried to be sensible on pricing based on what I see on Bricklink and eBay- but I'll admit it was rushed-research.  If I am way off- don't hesitate to push back/negotiate.  I would be thrilled to sell some of these as mini-lots, so if you're interested in more than one set- let me know.

All sets are sealed.  I would consider them all to be in pretty good condition- some shelf wear here and there, but largely very nice.  I did try to highlight any bends/warps/issues in the photos (link below the list)

Prices are 'net to me'- so if using PayPal goods/services, would need to round up a hair based on what you purchase/the fees.

I'd only like to ship to the continental US.  I'll likely ship via USPS First Class Mail unless otherwise desired- and I'd like to make sure you only get charged what it costs me to ship.  We can work together on shipping costs privately.  I've got a scale and packing materials that I'll use to package everything up and use PayPal's shipping features to create my own label.  If you must have an item quickly, let me know and we can figure out what the cost will be. 

75953 - Harry Potter Howard's Whomping Willow - $60 + shipping
40289 - Harry Potter Dragon Alley (promotional set) - $75 + shipping
75950 - Aragog's Lair - $20 + shipping
75956 - Quidditch Match - $50 + shipping
71362 - Guarded Fortress - $35 + shipping
40362 - Battle of Endor - 20th Anniversary Edition - $25 + shipping
40451 - Tatooine Homestead - $15 + shipping
71253 - Dimensions Fantastic Beasts Set - $15 + shipping
75267 - Mandalorian Battle Pack - $10 + shipping
40187 - Flowers - $7 + shipping
75194 - First Order TIE Fighter Microfighter (Series 5) - $7 + shipping
40414 - Monty Mole & Super Mushroom Expansion Set - $40 + shipping
4000028 - House + 4000029 - Windmill + 4000030 - Truck - Would prefer to sell these three as a set for $55 + shipping.  Hoping someone out there missed out on them and wants the collection.  The circle-seals are coming off, but the sets are sealed
40234 - Year of the Rooster + 40235 - Year of the Dog - Both for $50 + shipping

I have photos of the sets above on this shared album.

In terms of feedback, my eBay profile is tbt101 - https://www.ebay.com/usr/tbt101#tab2 
I did run a Bricklink Store for a very short amount of time (man, I sure do miss those days!).  I closed it down when my wife and I moved to Georgia.  We've moved again since then (now in Kentucky)...maybe one of these days I will re-open by store
I think I've purchased off of the Marketplace here in the past, so it's possible with some forum-searching to find some feedback on me here (I do not believe I've ever sold on here, though)

Thanks for the consideration and interest!
SumoLego

Comments

• vanvonfullvanvonfull washingtonMember Posts: 255
    Pm’d
    LegoTT
  • LegoTTLegoTT Member Posts: 487
    40362, Endor set, has been sold.  Feel free to make offers on any of the above- I'm motivated to clear some shelf space!
  • vanvonfullvanvonfull washingtonMember Posts: 255
    Got my set. Packaged well. Thanks. 
    LegoTT
  • LegoTTLegoTT Member Posts: 487
    40234 - Year of the Rooster + 40235 - Year of the Dog have both been sold. 

Make an offer if the price on something you want seem too high.