Shopping at LEGO or Amazon?
Please use our links: LEGO.com Amazon
As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.

Help on connecting roof tiles at weird angle

Hi!

First post on this forum! In my current LEGO project, i find my self stuck. Therefore i seek the advice from fellow AFOL's. I am trying to join roof tiles at some weird angles (not 45 degrees), but cant seem to find a nice way to do so. See this image:

I have tried to overlay with som tiles, as can be seen in the lower right, but with no luck. Any ideas?

Comments

• DadsAFOLDadsAFOL USAMember Posts: 617
    Rather than using slopes, consider flat sections and put flat tiles on them. Use wedge plates to get the angles you need. Connect the flat roof sections to the walls using hinge pieces. For an example, look at the instructions for the Winter Village Cottage. Good luck.
    Si_UKNZRedbullgivesuwind
  • Si_UKNZSi_UKNZ NZMember Posts: 4,179
    edited December 2012
    ^ yes, i agree, good advice.
  • syntaxsyntax Member Posts: 1
    I actually started of using that technique, but found it too hard to get the windows right. Maybe i should go back and try again, thanks! :-)
  • Si_UKNZSi_UKNZ NZMember Posts: 4,179
    ypu could connect the skylights using any right angle connector like a 1x1 'headlight' brick or a hinge etc