Shopping at LEGO or Amazon?
Please use our links: LEGO.comAmazon
As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.

FS: Modulars (GG, CC, MS & more) -- (UK)

PhoneboothPhonebooth USMember Posts: 1,430
So, I've decided to take my collection in a different direction this year and that means moving away from the Modular line. As such, I have the following for sale:

All are 100% complete with the original instructions, but I do not have the boxes. These are currently built and on display in my (adult?) flat in London.

#10197 Fire Brigade
#10218 Pet Shop
#10211 Grand Emporium
#10185 Green Grocer
#10190 Market Street
#10182 Café Corner

I recognize that these are some fairly rare and expensive sets, but I have done many trades/deals on the forum and can provide additional references at request.

Looking to keep this within the UK unless someone really wants to pay for shipping elsewhere.

If you're interested, please send me a PM.

Comments

• PhoneboothPhonebooth USMember Posts: 1,430
    All Pms responded to. Ill get prices up when I get home this afternoon.
  • LegoboyLegoboy 100km furtherMember Posts: 8,837
    edited December 2012
    Mate, this is going to be one of those moments you'll look back on in a couple of year's time, get that sinking feeling in your gut and think, "Oh no".

When the next set comes out and it is so unbelievably beautiful, you won't help but think how good it would be that you still had the others to compliment your new purchase.
    **Updated with prices**

#10197 Fire Brigade -- £90
    #10218 Pet Shop -- £80
    #10211 Grand Emporium -- £100
    #10185 Green Grocer -- £300
    #10190 Market Street -- £375
    #10182 Café Corner -- £400

If you want to buy them all, I'd sell them all for £1300

Shipping not included.

@legoboy - you're probably right....
    I'll take £1100 for these. Otherwise, they stay on the shelf...
  • UKtsumiUKtsumi Member Posts: 630
    ^a good fair price!
  • shannon26shannon26 Member Posts: 24
    Do you have any interest in working out a deal on the following 3 sets, also in what condition are the manuals?

#10185 Green Grocer -- £300
    #10190 Market Street -- £375
    #10182 Café Corner -- £400

Say £1000

Although I do live overseas (Australia) and the above offer would be subject to shipping rates depending on what they are (-:"

If you would be willing to part with the above for that price, if possible see if you can get a rough idea on what "registered" post may cost and I would be able to let you know if it is worth it for me.

Cheers, Shannon

• Jezebel_19Jezebel_19 Perth, AustraliaMember Posts: 31
    edited January 2013
    I was just about to add a thread, requesting anyone interested in selling a 10182 Cafe Corner, I've been trying to purchase on ebay but someone keeps beating me in the last few seconds of bidding even today it happened getting so disheartened....anyway if your interested I'm only too glad to pay the 400 pounds plus shipping if you would like to sell.
    Thanks Kel.
    In fact come to think of it, if you're offer of £1100 for the lot still stands I will take them all of your hands if I can justify the shipping.
  • mountebankmountebank Member Posts: 1,237
    edited January 2013
    Ha, I wondered whether you'd decide that your offer of £1000 meant turning down:

#10197 Fire Brigade -- £90
    #10218 Pet Shop -- £80
    #10211 Grand Emporium -- £100

for £100 @shannon26. (Although I don't know if the shipping would be a killer for you.)
  • Jezebel_19Jezebel_19 Perth, AustraliaMember Posts: 31
    Funny I was just doing my sums and about to offer the same....so if it doesn't work out for Shannon26's offer, I will also take it all off your hands if it's still available.
  • morezonemorezone Member Posts: 207

I'll take £1100 for these. Otherwise, they stay on the shelf...

Doh! If only I'd checked your thread yesterday. I came back to it today and there's lots of interest. I'll join the queue too.

Wow. New price, go to bed, wake up and my inbox and thread blows up? Amazing the difference 200 quid makes... Replying to all now.
    Hi, I'm not sure if you have replied to my offer. As I can not see anything in my inbox.

I just did some maths and it would be worth it for me it all together you could do the 6 for your price of £1100 plus no more than £ 200 registered shipping.

If shipping is more than that I will have to pass otherwise if not and you are keen to sell to me aslong as the manuals are in good nick I'm in.

Cheers, Shannon.
    Hey all - these are now sold. Should the deal fall through ill follow up with all.
    Shame to miss out, if the deal falls through and you are still keen to sell them definitely still interested.
    Sold. Mods please close.
This discussion has been closed.

Shopping at LEGO.com or Amazon?

Please use our links: LEGO.com Amazon

Recent discussions Categories Privacy Policy Brickset.com

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Brickset.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, the Amazon.com.ca, Inc. Associates Program and the Amazon EU Associates Programme, which are affiliate advertising programs designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.

As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.