Shopping at LEGO or Amazon?
Please use our links: LEGO.com Amazon
As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.

Looking for advice on building a 2 foot tall Batman or Iron Man

fallen1800fallen1800 Member Posts: 1
edited December 2012 in Building and Techniques
Hello everyone -- I am new to the Lego world but am falling in love with building. I was at FAO Swartz in NYC and saw the life size Batman. After research building one of those is a bit more of an investment that I am not willing to make but I like the idea.

I am instead looking to either build a 2 foot tall Ironman or 2 foot tall Batman. Does anyone know where there is a design for about that size model or how to create on? I have discovered buying the colors parts needed at the Lego store and have heard once you create a design you can submit for parts. Has anyone does this yet? Any help or direction would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you,
Shannon

Comments

• BuriedinBricksBuriedinBricks USAMember Posts: 1,367
    Try looking up #3723. It could give you a starting point.
  • RedbullgivesuwindRedbullgivesuwind Brickset's Secret HeadquatersMember Posts: 1,810
    I would look on google and sse if anyone has done something similar and see if it inspires you with ideas and techniques. Then try and find a picture of Batman or Iron Man in a pose that you like. Sit down and try and work out what bricks would suit where. So for example would 2x4's be suitable for a leg etc. Then start building!