Shopping at LEGO or Amazon?
Please use our links: LEGO.comAmazon
As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.

What LEGO-sets did you get for Christmas this year?

13»

Comments

• Steve_J_OMSteve_J_OM IrelandMember Posts: 993

I used a money gift to buy myself MMV (finally, hooray!). My girlfriend got me something on Bricklink, but it didn't arrive on time for Christmas so I still don't know what it is, beyond the fact that it is retired. She's awesome though, when it became apparent that it wouldn't be here for Christmas she went out and bought 79003 An Unexpected Gathering.

So it all worked out well really, an extra set and the fact that the present giving isn't over yet :)

It turned out to be Indiana Jones 7623 Temple Escape!

This came out during my dark ages, and has been on my wanted list since I started collecting :D
  • LostInTranslationLostInTranslation UKMember Posts: 5,572
    ^ Nice one! I built that set just a few days ago, had it waiting for a while but it was well worth the wait!
  • tfranklin84tfranklin84 Member Posts: 111
    My brother got me the Medival Market Village. I now have two of these, but I'm not complaining. Such a beautiful set and it will be out of print soon.

My wonderdul girlfriend got me the 10218 Pet Shop. I was so excited. At first, she just gave me a framed picture of us together, and I know I did not hide my disappointment very well. I did feel bad about that...But after letting me squirm for a while and listen to me explain how it was "really a very nice picture", she went to the other room and brought the big, wrapped box, which of course rattled when I shook it. I smiled like a boy unwrapping his first BB gun. : )