What are the possible minifgs in Superman sets 2013

legolegolegolegolegolegolegolego Member Posts: 5
edited January 2013 in Collecting
Hi anyone would guess or know or imagine what will be the possible minifigures in next years superman sets??

Superman Metropolis Showdown (76002)

Minifigs: Superman, ??, ??, ??...........

Superman Battle of Smallville (76003)

Minifigs: Superman, ??, ??, ??...........

Superman Black Zero Escape (76009)

Minifigs: Superman, Black Zero, ??, ??...........

Comments

• andheandhe UKMember Posts: 2,751
    Superman, Lois Lane, General Zod, probably some security/army types and Perry White and Jimmy Olsen?
  • It is pretty wierd that the sets will be out on 2 different dates next year, May and August... It seems that the first 2 sets are not based on Man of Steel theme.....

Thanks for your comment andhe!
  • or maybe the other way around?
  • Anyone else have any idea what will the minifigs be for the sets? specially on villain side?
  • sonsofscevasonsofsceva 1904 World's FairMember Posts: 539
    The issue with your questions is that the whole production has been very "hush hush". We don't know much about this movie yet, aside from Zod and having to do something with Black Zero. Which Black Zero we are talking about is another question. I hope they aren't already bringing superboy and trans-dimensional nonsense into the DC movieverse. The original Black Zero helped to destroy Krypton. I preferred the Brainiac theory from the animated series. It could be (and I hope is) a completely different take on Black Zero than any in the comicverse.
    I digress; if we don't know what is going on in the movie, then we don't know much about the characters, besides the standard Superman crew.
    andhelegolegolegolego
  • legolegolegolegolegolegolegolego Member Posts: 5
    I think LEGO has already know what will it be in the sets, the only thing is that they are really keep tight internally and hardly to disclose them... :)