Shopping at LEGO or Amazon?
Please use our links: LEGO.com Amazon
As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.

[US] AMAZON Ninjago Temple of Light 70505 $62.95 (10% Off)

Rainstorm26Rainstorm26 Chicago Burbs USA (and sometimes Ireland)Member Posts: 1,004
This, in my humble opinion is a great deal to get for kids for Christmas if they are into Ninjago

Brand new 2013 set with the Golden Ninja. Ho ho ho....:)

Comments

• gmpirategmpirate Member Posts: 1,654
    Since other retailers have released these Lego should be shortly -- or so I'm told ;)

Sooo, if you can get 10% at Lego, VIP points and PAB box . . .
  • jagdjhjagdjh Member Posts: 95
    I'm on the hunt for 70503. I wonder why its the only new Ninjago set that hasn't been on Amazon yet. No luck at TRU or the Lego store today either. Each had some other sets.
  • LegoFanTexasLegoFanTexas TexasMember Posts: 8,409
    jagdjh said:

I'm on the hunt for 70503. I wonder why its the only new Ninjago set that hasn't been on Amazon yet. No luck at TRU or the Lego store today either. Each had some other sets.

Is it a store exclusive?
  • jagdjhjagdjh Member Posts: 95
    ^No idea. I hadn't thought of that possibility.
  • StillBuildingStillBuilding Member Posts: 23
    Thank you for posting. Of course I had to order one for my son. He will be so surprised, he hasn't even heard of this one yet.
  • hassmysterhassmyster Member Posts: 34
    It seems like it has become a preorder now. :( I wanted to order one for christmas.
  • bri4jennbri4jenn United StatesMember Posts: 86
    @LegoTexasFan - Do you know where to get a list of all the store exclusive Lego sets. Is there some way to search the Brickset database for a list of exclusive sets by year?
  • AanchirAanchir United StatesMember Posts: 2,809
    bri4jenn said:

@LegoTexasFan - Do you know where to get a list of all the store exclusive Lego sets. Is there some way to search the Brickset database for a list of exclusive sets by year?

There are a couple Bricklists of them, but no way for searching that's built into the database. Bricklists are often more reliable anyway since they can tell you what retailers sets were exclusive to, whereas the database just says "limited release".