Shopping at LEGO or Amazon?
Please use our links: LEGO.comAmazon
As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.

Christmas Train Discontinued?

RikTheVeggieRikTheVeggie CanadaMember Posts: 344
edited December 2012 in Buying & Selling Topics
Just got a mail from [email protected] saying that our 3 Christmas Trains (#40034) ordered on 23 Nov are "no longer available" and the order's been cancelled. Anybody else getting this?
Will take a look in store at the weekend, hopefully there'll be some left.

Comments

• tamamahmtamamahm Member Posts: 1,977
    Uh oh! I better check mine. They said in process earlier today.
    I would be shocked if you found the train in store. I ordered mine online because my store was sold out of them by Black Friday.

Either mine was an earlier order than yours, and mine is still actually in progress and I will get mine, or else my order is after your and I will not receive mine either. At this point, though, mine still says in progress and I have not received an email.
  • danoodanoo Member Posts: 4
    Just to let you know that LDC in manchester / Trafford centre has lots of these on the shelves as of lunch time today.
  • danoodanoo Member Posts: 4
    Forgot to say that if you want me to pick any up of you do not live nearby I can buy and post for cost +p&p or swap for other polypags.
  • RikTheVeggieRikTheVeggie CanadaMember Posts: 344
    Thanks danoo. I'm actually in Canada, but my sister works near the Trafford Centre so I'll ask her to drop by.
  • morezonemorezone Member Posts: 207
    £5.99 instead of £3.99 at LDC trafford. They seem to mark up seasonal stuff. Noticed it with the Halloween polys as well.
  • teal93mr2teal93mr2 USAMember Posts: 988
    If anyone wants to pick me up 4 of these (for me + presents), I have plenty of other polybags to trade!
    Mine finally did ship.
  • prevereprevere North of Bellville, East of Heartlake, South of Bricksburg, West of Ninjago City Member Posts: 2,919
    edited December 2012
    I would like some via trade. Have a lot of polys, just pm me (U.S. based).

My store in Cleveland was out 3 weeks ago on this sucker I swear. These sold out on [email protected] lightning quick. I have a feeling though it will return for seasonal availability Nov 2013.