Shopping at LEGO or Amazon?
Please use our links: LEGO.comAmazon
As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.

Celebrating the 2 year anniversary of my LEGO Blog. THANK YOU BRICKSET!

brickupdatebrickupdate Member Posts: 1,020
edited December 2012 in Community and Events
I just wanted to say THANK YOU to all the members of this community for making the LEGO hobby so much fun.

Today is the 2 year anniversary of my LEGO blog, where I basically just capture my experience with LEGO, focusing mostly on the LEGO I find at retail stores.

I was astounded to realize that I have more than 2,000 images there, mostly just shelves of LEGO at US retailers.

While the blog is my personal journal on LEGO, Bricket is the community I engage with everyday, often MANY MANY times per day! So I wanted to thank each of you for making this forum the place that it is, and for encouraging me to buy buy buy more LEGO by posting such great deals.

This week alone: SSD, Orc Forge, and 4 Uruk Hai sets.
:)

Anyhow, here is the post on my blog for the 2 year anniversary:
http://brickupdate.com/2-year-blog-anniversary/

Thanks!

(mods: I hope it is okay to post this, I don't mean for it to come off as an advertisement for my blog, I was just excited about the milestone, and reflecting on how the Brickset community really makes this hobby a fun daily activity for me. Thanks.)
Marc2501BrickDancerGothamConstructionCo

Comments

• HuwHuw Brickset Towers, Hampshire, UKAdministrator Posts: 6,893
    Congratulations Dan!

There's no problem at all posting it. I'm always happy for people to mention their blogs and exploit the large audience here.

I'm also glad to hear you like it here so much :-0
  • drdavewatforddrdavewatford Hertfordshire, UKAdministrator Posts: 6,640
    Congrats, Dan - I'm delighted that your blog is still going strong, and long may it continue !
  • BrickbaseBrickbase Member Posts: 100
    Congratulations!
  • timinchicagotiminchicago USAMember Posts: 239
    Congrats! I really enjoy your blog and checking out the various retailers of LEGO. Keep up the good work and I wish you much future success!
  • brickupdatebrickupdate Member Posts: 1,020
    Thanks everyone! I appreciate the all that @Huw and @drdavewatford and others do around here.