Shopping at LEGO or Amazon?
Please use our links: LEGO.com Amazon
As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.

(Actual) T-Shirt from CMF DJ?

StyerStyer Huntington, WV, USAMember Posts: 73
Does anyone know if LEGO ever marketed an actual version of the t-shirt from the Collectible Minifigure DJ? It would be pretty sweet. I'd even like the gray "middle" with the dark green sleeves.

Comments

• BombTecBombTec In the MountainsMember Posts: 110
    I think your link is bad. "red snake" search on google.
    Styer
  • StyerStyer Huntington, WV, USAMember Posts: 73
    Darn. That was for another thread. I apparently failed to copy the correct URL when I made this thread.

Could a moderator possibly fix that? To be clear, I'm not looking for a t-shirt with a bunch of pictures of red snakes. While there surely is a market for such a t-shirt, I am not a part of that market.
  • LostInTranslationLostInTranslation UKMember Posts: 5,540
    ^ lol
    Sounds like a cool idea to recreate the CMF DJ t-shirt. I might have to look into recreating the Skater girl top as worn by my mini-me :-)
  • andheandhe UKMember Posts: 2,869
    "Why Did It Have to Be Snakes?"... :P

I've seen some Lego Castle logos on t-shirt, but strictly unofficially. I'm sure some 3rd party could do well re-producing lego torsos on clothing if they could get the licence.
  • LegobrandonCPLegobrandonCP CanadaMember Posts: 1,912
    The Dj's torso is one of my favourites. If someone finds and official or unofficial shirt, please send me a link!
  • StyerStyer Huntington, WV, USAMember Posts: 73
    That DJ shirt in a long-sleeved tee would be killer. There's a kiosk at my local mall that does custom tshirt printing. I may try to find a long-sleeved tee and see if they can print me one.