Shopping at LEGO or Amazon?
Please use our links: LEGO.com Amazon
As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.

Advent Calendar Instructions?

StyerStyer Huntington, WV, USAMember Posts: 73
This is my first year doing an Advent Calendar, and this may be a stupid question, but are there supposed to be instructions with it? Yesterday's model, the remote control fire engine just completely baffled me until I saw it put together, and I'm not really sure what today's is supposed to be either. I'm trying to avoid spoilers for the sets when possible, but I've apparently gotten beyond the point where my "vision" will carry me.

Comments

• mressinmressin Lego City... erm LondonMember Posts: 843
    Did you check the inside of the "doors" in the advent calendar?
    Styer
  • drdavewatforddrdavewatford Hertfordshire, UKAdministrator Posts: 6,384
    edited December 2012
    mressin said:

Yep - might help....

;-)

Styer
  • StyerStyer Huntington, WV, USAMember Posts: 73
    edited December 2012
    mressin said:

Nope. I've been pushing the doors in so that the box flap will close between "openings." It never even occurred to me that the doors were printed on both sides. Those pics are really all I need. Thanks.
    Deadareus
  • DeadareusDeadareus Member Posts: 264
    Lol, I can see how it may have been confusing not seeing the inside of the door.

Glad it got figured out... the next 17 days should be much easier. : )
  • Try001Try001 Member Posts: 83
    First year I did the advent the first couple of days were much the same! I think its pretty much always a minifigure first day so that's easy day 2 and panic begins! No shame it must happen to a few (though probably not many) lol
  • alexwilalexwil UKMember Posts: 369
    Must confess its my 1st year with a calendar too, and in my excitement of opening it 1st thing in the morning slightly bleary eyed I'd overlooked that too! Glad it wasn't just me!!!
  • Dread_PirateDread_Pirate Member Posts: 184
    My son and I are both doing ACs this year. I have the 2011 Starwars and he is doing this year's City one. I picked the 2011 SW because of the Yoda on the 24th.
  • stegmancostegmanco Member Posts: 42
    This is fantastic, I also am doing my first AC and so is my wife! I stared at the paperwork in the first day tub and was baffled. I moaned about it and got online and my wife just secretly laughed at me as she put together hers with no issue. She had a good go at me before she told me the directions were on the other side. I was also pushing the flap down!
    Deadareus