Shopping at LEGO or Amazon?
Please use our links: LEGO.comAmazon
As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.

#10215 - Obi-Wan's Jedi Starfighter - $84.99 shipped

LegoFanTexasLegoFanTexas TexasMember Posts: 8,409
edited December 2012 in Shopping USA/Canada
Well, if you missed it before, this is a heck of a deal now... The seller has 60 in stock as of this writing, if you wanted to pick one up, this is pretty darn good considering it is retired.

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0044S1O2C/

Comments

• mathewmathew Member Posts: 2,098
    edited December 2012
    ^ Not to thread crap, but how is $85 for 676 pcs. a good deal? I know it's Star Wars and a UCS model, but still. I picked up the Sith Fury recently for $50 (yoyo deal) and it's infinitely cooler and has more pieces. I can see paying a premium for a UCS model if it has a significantly more detailed and larger build, but this particular set just isn't that impressive for the price.
  • LegoFanTexasLegoFanTexas TexasMember Posts: 8,409
    ^ No worries at all...

Why is it a deal? Because RRP was $99.99, it retired nearly a year ago, and can still be purchased for 15% off RRP including shipping.

A week ago, this was $110 on Amazon, so this seller really cut the price back.

Just thought that someone might want to know about it. :)
  • gmpirategmpirate Member Posts: 1,654
    lol, its a good deal "if" you want the set.
  • LegoFanTexasLegoFanTexas TexasMember Posts: 8,409
    :) very true...

Risks of course proof that not all LEGO goes up in value post retirement and that even UCS sets are not immune to this.
  • leppgleppg Member Posts: 45
    TRU Canada has had these for 60-70$ for a couple weeks now, atleast as of last weekend. They had a big 50% Some Star Wars a few weeks back and they still didn't sell out of these things so I guess they extended the sale on these.

Just shows how little appeal this thing has I guess.