Shopping at LEGO or Amazon?
Please use our links: LEGO.comAmazon
As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.

New Lego store set to open in St Louis

Comments

• Thanos75Thanos75 Member Posts: 1,117
    When are the going to build one remotely close to new orleans...????
  • mathewmathew Member Posts: 2,098
    Cool and about time. Unfortunately that now means that we will have to pay sales tax for all [email protected] orders.
  • dneuldneul Member Posts: 369
    Yeah I know, I just discussed that with my husband... on the other hand... my lego budget might need to be "adjusted" to account for the "sales tax" hehe
  • murphquakemurphquake Member Posts: 651
    Are any of you STL area folks the people I was in line with at Rockefeller Center during NYCC to get Kraang Androids?
  • Zeldafanatic15Zeldafanatic15 Member Posts: 106
    Long overdue. Lived in St. Louis all my life up until a couple months ago and now living outside DC with my fiancee. If I had to pick any mall out there to have a Lego store, it would be West County, which I think is perfect. Gonna have to plan a visit out there around the grand opening or have my brother go pick me up the exclusives, never been to a grand opening.
  • wagnerml2wagnerml2 Belleville, IllinoisMember Posts: 1,376
    You guys beat me to it! I just saw this on Channel 4 news. So great that we don;t have to drive to Chicago anymore!!!
  • dragonhawkdragonhawk USMember Posts: 633
    Say bye bye to tax free [email protected] in Missouri
  • crazycarlcrazycarl USAMember Posts: 392
    YES!!!!!!!! CANT WAIT!!!!!!!

• graphitegraphite USMember Posts: 3,262
    I'll be there for the opening if I'm still in Iowa then. Just adds to the list of the 6 other stores in a 4-5 hour drive from me. Too bad they couldn't work it out so that the LEGO exhibit at the Magic House wasn't there at the same time so I wouldn't have to make 2 trips.
  • prof1515prof1515 EarthMember Posts: 1,561
    Disappointed with the location as I rarely get out of downtown St. Louis when visiting. :-( Of course, I failed to make it to the store at Rockefeller Plaza when I was in NYC last year but I don't plan on making that same mistake next year.... *evil grin*
  • sidersddsidersdd USAMember Posts: 2,432
    I'm looking forward to this. My parents live near St. Louis, and we travel there for the holidays. I'll finally get to hit a store on Black Friday.

If anyone gets the scoop on the grand opening event, be sure to post it. I'd love to make the trip for that weekend.
  • BuriedinBricksBuriedinBricks USAMember Posts: 1,367
    If you are in a LUG remotely close to St. Louis, I highly recommend finding out info on helping with the ribbon build. It's a great experience and the discount you get for helping is well worth it for bulking up your collection.
  • wagnerml2wagnerml2 Belleville, IllinoisMember Posts: 1,376
    @sidersdd - Where do you peeps live?
  • crazycarlcrazycarl USAMember Posts: 392
    iccarus said:

If you are in a LUG remotely close to St. Louis, I highly recommend finding out info on helping with the ribbon build. It's a great experience and the discount you get for helping is well worth it for bulking up your collection.

I'm going to look into that! I will live about 25-30 mins from this store! Does anyone know how much they will have in loose bricks? Will they have just blocks and plates or odd elements too?
  • dneuldneul Member Posts: 369
    I would love to find out information about a St. Louis lug. I am 100 miles away but would make the trip regularly... A girl has to have her hobbies right.