Please refrain from posting animated GIFs, memes, joke videos and so on in discussions other than those in the off topic area.

Dismiss this message to confirm your acceptance of this additional forum term of use.

Wanted: #3661 Bank & Money Transfer (US)

DaddyDeuceDaddyDeuce Member Posts: 272
I was just about to purchase a #3661 Bank & Money Transfer from [email protected], but I thought I would stop and see if anybody has one they are looking to get rid of at a reasonable price.

This set is to build and display, so a damaged box (or no box) is acceptable. Once-built is fine too as long as the parts are "as-new", parts are 100% complete (including extras), instructions are included, and stickers are unapplied.

I'll let this post sit here a day or so before buying at [email protected] I'd be looking for a price here of about $40 shipped.

Comments

• Dread_PirateDread_Pirate Member Posts: 184
    Just got mine from [email protected] and it it a really nice set. The truck looks just like an armored truck! I don't think that you will find it for less than retail here but you may on e bay. I went with the [email protected] to get my VIP points. My local TRU has it for retail price but the 50 points gave me a new $5 credit on my account.
  • NeilJamNeilJam USAMember Posts: 268
    This set is a Target & [email protected] exclusive, TRU doesn't carry it. Also, 50 points is only half way to a $5 credit. I have 205 points, which is just a $10 credit. I thought it was more too.
  • DaddyDeuceDaddyDeuce Member Posts: 272
    I didn't realize this was a Target exclusive. I have to stop at my local Target today anyway, and I think I have a toy department coupon that just about brings this down to what I wanted to pay. Thanks.
  • BrianBrian Guest Posts: 87
    If you're still looking, I have a NISB for sale or trade.