Shopping at LEGO or Amazon?
Please use our links: LEGO.comAmazon
As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.

[CAN] 30059 MTT Poly Now Available in Canada!

LegobrandonCPLegobrandonCP CanadaMember Posts: 1,912
edited December 2012 in Shopping USA/Canada
I know many of you are interested in #30059 since it is exclusive to Japanese vending machines, but the recent TRU Canada flyer shows that this poly will be available to purchase for $4.99 as a stocking stuffer.

The are going for $20-60 each. Yikes!

They also have the #8028 Mini TIE Fighter along with the #30056 Mini Star Destroyer.

If you're in the US, I'm sure they'll show up eventually. :)

Enjoy!

mtt.PNG 392.3K

Comments

• atkinsaratkinsar Member Posts: 4,272
    Thanks for the info, I can hear the dumping of stock as I type!
    Legoboy
  • dimefielddimefield Edmonton Alberta CanadaMember Posts: 314
    I found the star destroyer today but not the other two.. I will stay vigilant!
  • graphitegraphite USMember Posts: 3,262
    I found these along with ISD, Tie, the #30181 creator helicopter, ninjago hidden sword and the dozer at my WM tonight. Just put out today since I was there yesterday.
  • Russell844Russell844 California, USAMember Posts: 1,915
    ^ By WM I assume you mean Walmart, correct?
  • LegobrandonCPLegobrandonCP CanadaMember Posts: 1,912
    ^^ American or Canadian WM?
  • graphitegraphite USMember Posts: 3,262
    sorry US.. my location in profile is set so you could see that =)
  • andystarandystar Member Posts: 275
    ^ hope they spread to other US walmarts soon, I didn't see any today at the Walmart I visited
  • dodgedodge Member Posts: 14
    Found the Star Destroyer and Tie Fighter at my local TRU, but not the MTT. Will keep looking!
    One note though: the Tie Fighter 8028 is labelled to have come out in 2008 but the current release has more recent packaging. I suppose since it's the same set, no reason to change the number.
  • mressinmressin Lego City... erm LondonMember Posts: 843
    Still have 8028 lying around in two different versions, 2008 black look and with Darth Maul. When the set becomes available with Green Yoda packaging, maybe I should start a collection.
    Furrysaurus
  • Little3piggiesLittle3piggies Member Posts: 40
    I just found a brand new display box in my NC WM of the same 4 SW polybags as Easter of this year. Perhaps they just found them in the backroom tho.
  • LusiferSamLusiferSam MontanaMember Posts: 509
    I saw a bunch of mini MTTs at my WM last night along with the Star Destroyer and TIE Fighter. The price was $3.97.
  • cloaked7cloaked7 Member Posts: 1,448
    Yup, saw them at my WM too, along with the same mix of polys mentioned above. I picked up one. Should I have picked up more? :-) D-oh!
  • USMCYodzUSMCYodz Member Posts: 93
    Just checked the WM in the area. Had two MTTs on the pegs. No SD of Tie.
  • Russell844Russell844 California, USAMember Posts: 1,915
    I have not seen any of these yet in the SF Bay Area.
  • pvancil27pvancil27 Member Posts: 588
    Found about 30 of them at WM here today. Grabbed one for myself, left the rest for all the little Jimmies for Christmas.
  • LegoboyLegoboy 100km furtherMember Posts: 8,760
    pvancil27 said:

left the rest for all the little Jimmies for Christmas.

Well, there's a Jimmy over here in the UK if you want to pick him up a couple? :-)
  • hantothantot UKMember Posts: 263
    Legoboy said:

pvancil27 said:

left the rest for all the little Jimmies for Christmas.

Well, there's a Jimmy over here in the UK if you want to pick him up a couple? :-)
    i would second this too!

• ptericpteric Member Posts: 156
    went to wally world in Brockport, NY and they had tons of the MTT, Tie, Star Destroyer, Ninjago #30086, City #30151 Loader, and Creator helicopter #30181 in the x-mas section.
    @legoboy @hantot If i get back to that Wal Mart I will try and pick a few extras up if I find them.
    Legoboyhantot
  • LegoboyLegoboy 100km furtherMember Posts: 8,760
    ^ I think I'm good actually. Another kind Bricksetter has managed to get hold of them for me.....hopefully. Cheers.
  • BrickbaseBrickbase Member Posts: 100
    @pvancil27

Could you help someone out located in the Netherlands?
  • hantothantot UKMember Posts: 263
    I would defo be interested in an MTT (or two) if someone could pick me them up, got the recent UK sun promos for trade as well if that would be preferable to hard $$$
  • JosephJoseph Member Posts: 651
    Keep in mind that they may not be in the Christmas section. In my store, they had the polys buried under a Christmas-y display of hot wheels in the front of the store.
    I'll try. I'm away from home dealing with a family members illness so toy hinting is low on my priority list, but If i have to go back I'll make sure to grab some and offer them up for cost + ship.
    BrickbasehantotLegoboy
  • USMCYodzUSMCYodz Member Posts: 93
    I stopped by another WM in the area. Had a bunch of everything. Have a few extra MTT that I can ship/trade. If needed I can go get more since there was a plethora.
    @hantot @brickbase
  • canuckcanuck Member Posts: 88
    To anyone in New Brunswick I found these at my local TRU.
  • dimefielddimefield Edmonton Alberta CanadaMember Posts: 314
    Wish Canadian Walmart would carry polys of any kind!