Shopping at LEGO or Amazon?
Please use our links: LEGO.com Amazon
As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.

Amazon.de 20% off Lego

DiggydoesDiggydoes Cologne/GermanyMember Posts: 1,076
Yup, amazon.de is running a 20% off Lego Promotion (only for items directly sold by amazon)!
Even on reduced items (Mines of Moria goes than for about 48€!)

Comments

• mressinmressin Lego City... erm LondonMember Posts: 843
    Hmm, more details? Currently, LotR MoM still goes for 60€.
  • b4rRab4rRa Member Posts: 1
    edited November 2012
    It makes me a bit sad, that no german or europe deals in generally are posted on the mainpage... The amazon.de offers were amazing. I bought the 8043 for just 108,- EUR - and the 8070 for just 64,- EUR - Incredible prices...

@mression
    You need lego items for at least 80 EUR! At the checkout, the price is getting discounted by 20%
    Diggydoes
  • DiggydoesDiggydoes Cologne/GermanyMember Posts: 1,076
    Ah yeah, forgot to mention that you need to spend 80€ to qualify! sorry
  • HuwHuw Brickset Towers, Hampshire, UKAdministrator Posts: 6,458
    > It makes me a bit sad, that no german or europe deals in generally are posted on the mainpage...

We can only post what we are told about, and we are happy to recruit 'European correspondents' if you're up for it.

• mickardmickard Member Posts: 11
    The Red Cargo Train is £98 delivered to the uk. Finger currently hovering over buy.
  • JohnnyfinlandiaJohnnyfinlandia Member Posts: 358
    ooooo... was looking at that .. sometimes €99 from a large retail store in Berlin but not at the moment and no postage to Finland (or UK). So for €120 or (£98 as you say) that is a nice deal ... I am hovering too .. :) This is a BIG set too with all the goodies :) I saw that exact train in Finland a few months ago (or it was very close to).
  • JohnnyfinlandiaJohnnyfinlandia Member Posts: 358
    .. but I have spent sooooo much in the last few days .. Maersks, DAs, Minecraft, can I really go for this .. maybe an early to put away present from Santa .. ;)
  • SiESiE Member Posts: 237
    Does anyone know if this is still running today?
  • drdavewatforddrdavewatford Hertfordshire, UKAdministrator Posts: 6,266
    If prices drop below 70% of RRP then a front page alert is automatically triggered, but you'll only see it if you're subscribed to the amazon.de alerts.....
  • DiggydoesDiggydoes Cologne/GermanyMember Posts: 1,076
    As far as i'm aware it runs till the 4.of dec.or so (just like TRU's/Germany 20% promo)
    And by the way,you can also order the Hobbit-sets!!!! Not too bad paying 20%less for a brandnew theme ;)