Shopping at LEGO or Amazon?
Please use our links: LEGO.com Amazon
As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.

Cheap..ish Lego Calendars (Finland) from €14,95

Just bought a cheapish Lego City 2012 Calendar for my son, from Hong Kong (the shop not the place). They also had the SW one on sale for €19,99. Will wait a bit until that creeps down as there are really only 2 figs I want from that set (DM & R2D2). They also had the 2011 City Calendar for €14,95 but thought it was poorer than this year's.

Not quite as cheap as Argos in the UK but good all the same.

Comments

• JohnnyfinlandiaJohnnyfinlandia Member Posts: 358
    edited December 2012
    Managed to bag a mint €15 Lego SW 2011 Calendar at Valintatalo. They put all Calendars up at 50% and was the last one. I think this was slightly better than this years which I still haven't got yet. My son wants to open but will keep this one closed :) He has his City cal.
  • JohnnyfinlandiaJohnnyfinlandia Member Posts: 358
    .. ok today was better .. found (after asking as there were none on display) in TRU Espoo that the Friends and City were €9.99 and SW was €14,99 .. so bought 2 of each City and SW. The guy on the till said there were quite a few City left :) Down to UK prices now :D