Please refrain from posting animated GIFs, memes, joke videos and so on in discussions other than those in the off topic area.

Dismiss this message to confirm your acceptance of this additional forum term of use.

Cheap..ish Lego Calendars (Finland) from €14,95

Just bought a cheapish Lego City 2012 Calendar for my son, from Hong Kong (the shop not the place). They also had the SW one on sale for €19,99. Will wait a bit until that creeps down as there are really only 2 figs I want from that set (DM & R2D2). They also had the 2011 City Calendar for €14,95 but thought it was poorer than this year's.

Not quite as cheap as Argos in the UK but good all the same.

Comments

• JohnnyfinlandiaJohnnyfinlandia Member Posts: 358
    edited December 2012
    Managed to bag a mint €15 Lego SW 2011 Calendar at Valintatalo. They put all Calendars up at 50% and was the last one. I think this was slightly better than this years which I still haven't got yet. My son wants to open but will keep this one closed :) He has his City cal.
  • JohnnyfinlandiaJohnnyfinlandia Member Posts: 358
    .. ok today was better .. found (after asking as there were none on display) in TRU Espoo that the Friends and City were €9.99 and SW was €14,99 .. so bought 2 of each City and SW. The guy on the till said there were quite a few City left :) Down to UK prices now :D