Shopping at LEGO or Amazon?
Please use our links: LEGO.comAmazon
As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.

[US & Can] 2013 Set Sightings

Ma1234Ma1234 Member Posts: 693
edited November 2012 in Shopping USA/Canada
Hobbit sets seem to have gone wide already; some TRUs have put out some 2013 sets (I saw Technic at mine) and LEGO Stores are supposed to put out the first batch on Friday, so I thought I'd start a thread for what everybody finds in-store and online.

Here's on set online, although not in stock, the new Friends Pet Saloon:

http://www.toysrus.com/product/index.jsp?productId=17328326

Comments

• AFFOL_Shellz_BellzAFFOL_Shellz_Bellz Member Posts: 1,263
    @Ma1234 Let's hope that's a salon rather than a saloon for our Lego pets!
    Penkid11LegoPodcasterjwsmart
  • jwsmartjwsmart Member Posts: 298
    edited November 2012
    @AFFOL_Shellz_Bellz If they made a pet saloon (cowboy hat on hedgehog, poodle, etc), I'd buy it.
  • Ma1234Ma1234 Member Posts: 693
    Haha, yes, let's hope.

Found the 2013 City sets today at a TRU in LA! Picked up two for BOGO. Also had the Creator eagle set.
    First batch listed on shop.lego.com!
  • dougtsdougts Oregon, USAMember Posts: 4,129
    lego store in Tigard has all 6 hobbit and all 6 galaxy squad sets on shelves, as well as 3 or 4 new Creator sets, plus a slew of new City sets (tow truck, cement mixer, tanker truck, police ATV, house on fire, helicoptor/boat/warehouse, several other small fire sets. no fire station or museum though
    Built "High Speed Chase" tonight. The license plate for the SUV contains a code to activate in-game content for the upcoming LEGO City game, and looks like its a different printed code for every box. Very interesting.
  • BumblepantsBumblepants DFWMember Posts: 6,289
    edited November 2012
    The tilting cab + the swiveling chute at the back of the new cement truck has me sold on that one three times over. I already wanted one but now that I can see all the alternate images on [email protected] I think it could be one of the best City vehicles ever. It also appears to be able to have a knob and gears set up to allow you to spin the mixer!
  • murphquakemurphquake Member Posts: 651
    edited November 2012
    @Ma1234 guess when a few people get it we'll find out. a different printed piece in every box would lead to some craziness on BL as people try to get ones with numbers they like