Please refrain from posting animated GIFs, memes, joke videos and so on in discussions other than those in the off topic area.

Dismiss this message to confirm your acceptance of this additional forum term of use.

I´m selling my lego collection!! some rare items available

reibosreibos Member Posts: 2
edited May 2011 in Marketplace
Hello to all,

I´m selling my lego collection. I don´t post pictures here so if you are interested in some lego set ask me by mail and i send pictures and all information you want.
I have for sale:

10179 Millenium falcon first edition with certificate. I bought this set new and only was made one time for exposition. It´s complete like new. The box 9/10, manual 9/10, bricks 10/10 It´s for 700 euros + shipping.

8421 mobile crane complete (without adhesives) bricks 9/10, box 9/10 manual 8/10 It´s for 160 euros+ shipping

8448 Super Street Sensation complete bricks 9/10 (is a black piece instead of a red, a common angle) external box 8/10, inner boxes 7/10, manual 7/10, bricks 9/10 i gift a motor with this set. for 135 euros + shipping

8880 Super car complete. Box 8/10, manual 8/10, bricks 7/10. This set was for a smoker, i cleaned and bricks work very well but the color of white pieces are yellowish. need to be treated with peroxide for complete color restoration. actually i haven´t time for this hobby This set is for 80 euros + shipping

8420 Street Bike complete. Box 5/10, manual 8/10, bricks 8/10 This set is for 70 euros + shipping

8258 Crane Truck complete. Box 10/10, bricks 10/10, manual 10/10, adhesives news 10/10 this set for 130 euros + shipping

All are for my personal collection in very good condition and for a non pets, smoker house. Please ask me for any question. I sent the sets from Spain.

Regards, Juan C.

Comments

• aeloleaelole Member Posts: 33
    Hello,
    I have recently joined the bricksetforum and i am wondering whether you are still selling the 10179 set.

Thank you.