Shopping at LEGO or Amazon?
Please use our links: LEGO.comAmazon
As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.

TRU has another groupon available 20 for 10 in store only

Hello All,

In case you missed out on the Black Friday groupon TRU has a new one listed that can be purchased. I bought one on Black Friday and I picked up another one already. It looks as though you have to use them in store and might not be able to stack them in a single purchase, but still a good deal IMHO.

Thanks to slickdeals.net for sharing!

Here is the link:

http://slickdeals.net/f/5594062-Groupon-10-for-20-at-Toys-R-Us-TRU-11-27-12-deal

Happy Hunting!

Comments

• chrisdojochrisdojo Member Posts: 168
    I tried to get a 2nd one. Groupon gives me the "Congrats" screen but it never appears in my Groupons. (I'm not charged for it either) What gives?
  • Little3piggiesLittle3piggies Member Posts: 40
    ^ Me too! Maybe it recognizes the IP?? I did do them back to back w/ different accounts, but same phone...