Please refrain from posting animated GIFs, memes, joke videos and so on in discussions other than those in the off topic area.

Dismiss this message to confirm your acceptance of this additional forum term of use.

Sets For Sale

prof1515prof1515 EarthMember Posts: 1,561
Offering up a few more long-discontinued Star Wars sets for sale. All are sealed and in near-mint condition except 7104 and 7110 which both have shelfwear. Please note that when I say "near-mint" I mean just that; they might have small marks visible upon close inspection, slightly nicked corners, occassionally a slight crease on an edge, etc. but are basically in the same condition as when they arrived from Lego. Photos from every angle can be emailed upon request. I might also have mint condition (literally flawless boxes) available on a couple though I'd have to specifically check for those. Prices are negotiable within reason (so no, I'm not selling the Cafe Corner for $500). I'm in Illinois, USA, and will ship anywhere you want provided USPS, UPS or FedEx will ship there.

7104 - Desert Skiff, shelf wear, $20

7110 - Landspeeder, shelf wear, $20

7659 - Imperial Landing Craft, near-mint, $60

7662 - MTT, near-mint, $300

7665 - Republic Cruiser, near-mint, $130

7666 - Hoth Rebel Base, near-mint, $120

10144 - Sandcrawler, near-mint, $300

10182 - Cafe Corner, near-mint, $1000

Comments

• LegoZombiesLegoZombies Member Posts: 25
    edited November 2012
    Pm sent for MTT
  • prof1515prof1515 EarthMember Posts: 1,561
    Looking through some sets this morning, I came across a box that had been accidently misplaced and crushed. The contents, while still sealed, are nevertheless in less-than-perfect condition. The box is a bit squashed and while I've seen far worse, it's still not up to the standard I'm usually comfortable selling and typically I would just open and build it. However, I already have an open copy of this set and don't need a second plus it's still a long-discontinued set and figured someone might be interested. As always, the price is negotiable.

10144 - Sandcrawler, damaged but sealed box, $250