Shopping at LEGO or Amazon?
Please use our links: LEGO.comAmazon
As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.

Seattle

A new collector from the land of rain and legal (kinda) weed. Call me Maggot.
BombTec

Comments

• jadedancjadedanc USAMember Posts: 1,303
    edited November 2012
    Welcome! I am down in Tacoma at JBLM.
    BombTec
  • BombTecBombTec In the MountainsMember Posts: 110
    Another north westerner, welcome, welcome. I'm also at JBLM, but currently over playing in the sand.
  • MaskieBoyMaskieBoy Member Posts: 25
    Whats up? I am also from the land of rain and coffee.
  • tedwardtedward CanadaMember Posts: 163
    edited November 2012
    Hi from a bit North and bit West of you, and in Canada (Victoria). See you @ BrickCon next year. :)
  • Dread_PirateDread_Pirate Member Posts: 184
    Welcome from another JBLM AFOL!! No rain today!!
    Yep no rain today :)
    @BombTec Be safe! I was over there a while back for my yr for playing in the sand~

Ok so when are we JBLM AFOLs going to meet at Battle Bean/Starbucks for coffee? :)
    And are ya'll in any of the local LUGs? I am in SEALug so if ya'll would ever like a ride up there for the meeting, just lmk (except the Dec meeting. I fly out Wed to see my daughters in Louisiana!)
    I would love to go and check out SeaLug! I dont exactly have the type of vehicle that does all that well on long trips... Oh it is good and reliable and will make the trip and beyond just fine... It will just put a HUGE dent in my lego spending $$$

Are there any local LUGs in the Tacoma area?
  • maggotElite89maggotElite89 Member Posts: 1
    Thanks for the welcome guys and thank you for your service to the JBLM AFOLs. Also I am going to have to check out SeaLug. A few of the meetings have been quite close to me.
    I will be more than happy to take anyone along to the next meeting in Jan. Sadly the only LUGs in our are is either SEALug or PortLug down in Portland, OR. Just PM me. I usually go up to the 2 LEGO stores every other weekend also, so if ya'll wanna ride, I don't mind driving. We can either get together before the meeting for a trip up there or something along those lines :)
    Sounds good. Why is it that I always live in the middle of the clubs that do the hobbies I like. I am also into HO scale trains and want to join a Modular Group but they are in Portland or Seattle. Where is the love for Tacoma or even Lacey!
  • ogelogelogelogel Member Posts: 47
    A new Lego fan from Portland. :)
  • mrseatlemrseatle Member Posts: 410
    Sweeeeet!