Shopping at LEGO or Amazon?
Please use our links: LEGO.comAmazon
As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.

Star Wars Mid Year Release Dates

LambringoLambringo Member Posts: 104
edited May 2011 in Marketplace
Does anyone know the release dates for the new Star Wars sets to be released mid 2011 for different regions? I am specifically interested in the dates for Australia. I have seen some comments regarding June 1 and June 15 but they were Europe based.

On a similar line of questioning, is there a reliable online source for new product release dates?

Comments

• pantenkindpantenkind Member Posts: 258
    I am in the US and last I heard was June 1st. I know this does not confirm your question, but you should have a good idea how long after a Europe and American release you usually get stuff.
  • monkey_roomonkey_roo Member Posts: 1,394
    Not sure how acurate they are (seem to be though) but Brickepedia have the next lot of SW Lego as being out in August (US I assume) - http://lego.wikia.com/wiki/2011
  • hdurasekhdurasek Member Posts: 1
    We have it from May 1 in Bosnia, I already bought set 7965 Millennium Falcon with aprox 1170 pcs. Here is 175 Euro.
  • MvdSMvdS Member Posts: 34
    Not released in The Netherlands yet.
    Supposedly in june.

I do see the loose figures being sold on eBay already.
  • legomattlegomatt Member Posts: 2,548
    On a similar note also, am i right in thinking there is going to be a Hoth Base this year? Any news on that? Or what i will contain?

• SapmiSatanSapmiSatan Member Posts: 106
    @legomatt, we don't know anything about it, as of yet, but I started a thread on it some time back, which should be interesting to you:
    http://www.bricksetforum.com/discussion/87/what-can-we-expect-from-7879-hoth-echo-base/#Item_19