Shopping at LEGO or Amazon?
Please use our links: LEGO.com Amazon
As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.

30212 Mirkwood Elf Guard for Sale or Trade

DaveBeyDaveBey Member Posts: 44
I've got approximately twenty-five 30212 Mirkwood Elf Guard for sale or trade. I'm not really into the Colletable Minifigures if that helps determine a trade offer. Monday, November 26 is the earliest I can make it to the Post Office. Please reply or message me if you're interested.

Cheers!
Dave

Comments

• kylejohnson11kylejohnson11 Member Posts: 508
    @davebey pm sent :)
  • rudekidrudekid Member Posts: 22
    What are you looking for to trade,i am wanting two elf guards.
  • DaveBeyDaveBey Member Posts: 44
    I'm interested in Monster Fighters, CITY, Kingdoms, and Alien Conquest but I'm really open to anything.

Disclaimer: I'm not really a polybag person, I only got all these for folks across the pond since right now they're only available in North America. I was able to order some online and of the box of 50 at the Toys "R" Us closest to me, I purchased 30 (not all at once, mind you).

Cheers!
    Dave