LEGO Ninjago Snake Arena and Green Ninja Headband

LusiferSamLusiferSam MontanaMember Posts: 480
I was at TRU the other day and saw this Ninjago set. It consists of six foam segment that assemble into an arena for the spinners, a green Ninjago headband, some spinner instructions, a Ninjago id tag and a special foil Hypnobrai Rattle card. There are no bricks. It comes in a polybag. The set number is 5000441.

I don't know if you guys want to add this to the database, but if you need more info I happy to tell you want I can.

Comments

• atkinsaratkinsar Member Posts: 4,272
    You had me at polybag ;-)
    Penkid11
  • CCCCCC UKMember Posts: 17,796

There are no bricks.

That will possibly rule it out. It would be classed as gear / junk / tat / worse than that by some, rather than a set.

It is also on bricklink - although with a different code ... http://www.bricklink.com/catalogItem.asp?G=4659611
    The decision was made a long time ago not to exclude tat, and since it has a set number, is a polybag and I have db admin rights, I'd say this one has a good chance of making it ;-)
    collect_thatCCCLegoFanTexas
  • LegoboyLegoboy 100km furtherMember Posts: 8,702
    CCC said:

That will possibly rule it out.

Possibly not, it's made and released by LEGO and does contain cards that form part of the Ninjago theme. If a completest collects Spinners, this set will be required.

Just my take...!
  • LusiferSamLusiferSam MontanaMember Posts: 480
    Well I have no idea where that number came from. My number is from the bag. It's above the item number and UPC, like some recent polybags. I looked for this on BL the other day and couldn't it. It's not a recent addition, so maybe the bad number was messing with my search.

For some reason I miss counted the foam arena sections. There's only five.
    atkinsar said:

The decision was made a long time ago not to exclude tat, and since it has a set number, is a polybag and I have db admin rights, I'd say this one has a good chance of making it ;-)

Let's hope so. It's a big poly though!
    edited November 2012
    Legoboy said:

If a completest collects Spinners, this set will be required.

Just my take...!

It sure is, I'll get one next time I'm in the States if they don't come here.
    I've added it to the database and requested that Huw add an image.

http://www.brickset.com/detail/?Set=5000441-1

That's another one to find then!
  • murphquakemurphquake Member Posts: 651
    @atkinsar, there was a whole case of them at TRU by me, and dozens on the shelves a few weeks ago... rang up for like $8.99 but was free with 20 or 25 purchase a week or two later... I saw one earlier in the week, will keep an eye peeled
    Thanks @murphquake, much appreciated.
  • murphquakemurphquake Member Posts: 651
    I'll probably pass by TRU tomorrow... I'll let you know
  • LegoFanTexasLegoFanTexas TexasMember Posts: 8,409
    That set is $8 at TRU, but at Amazon, a pair of 3rd party sellers are offering it for $5 including shipping (if you get $25 of stuff in your cart of course)

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B009LSFG1A/

Thanks for the info, I just picked up 2 of them here to give to my son, he'll have fun with it. :)