Shopping at LEGO or Amazon?
Please use our links: LEGO.comAmazon
As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.

Maersk Train 104.99 at Amazon

I know it isn't much of a discount but I just couldn't wait any longer before picking up my second set. Shop at home was sold out online along with Walmart. I couldn't risk missing out on another copy. This will look nicely with the set I already had. You really need more than one of these to make it a real looking set.

Comments

• Penkid11Penkid11 Member Posts: 788
    Price matched from earlier Lego [email protected] sale.
  • beabea Member Posts: 227
    Also available at the same price at TRU.
  • The_MackThe_Mack Member Posts: 239
    Target is also sold out now... This one is going..
  • atxleeatxlee Member Posts: 155
    Been looking at this since its launch but never really picked it up even during the various Walmart and Target sales! But I finally pulled the trigger on this when I bought the red cargo train so two trains for me in a day ! This is a slippery slope of train collecting :-)
  • Faedian7Faedian7 Member Posts: 50
    atxlee said:

Been looking at this since its launch but never really picked it up even during the various Walmart and Target sales! But I finally pulled the trigger on this when I bought the red cargo train so two trains for me in a day ! This is a slippery slope of train collecting :-)

To me it is the best of both worlds...Trains and Legos! You won't regret buying this set.

• turtle1173turtle1173 Member Posts: 230
    atxlee said:

Yep, it's over for you now. :-) You might as well get the train station, if you don't already have it. That just adds to the fun of having something to drive the train under. Of course, for my son, that means random minfigs slipping and falling onto the train tracks, lol.

We have the red cargo train but looks like we'll be having a "train Christmas", as I've got him the Maersk as well as the yellow cargo train. Looking forward to that!
  • adello25adello25 U.S.A.Member Posts: 361
    Signed up for the Amazon credit card and got $50 giftcard toward the purchase of the order so was able to pick up the Maersk Train for $54.99!!!