Shopping at LEGO or Amazon?
Please use our links: LEGO.comAmazon
As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.

Fred Meyer Sale 11/16 & 11/17

This isn't earth shattering, but Fred Meyer Stores in the Inland Northwest are having a Doorbuster Sale from 4pm-11pm on Friday the 16th, and from 7am-1pm on Saturday the 17th.

All LEGO Dino and Hero Factory Sets will be 25% off. They usually have a 10% off coupon you can stack, though I haven't found one yet that's valid for these days.

Comments

• BoiseStateBoiseState Member Posts: 804
    Fred Meyer always has great Lego deals.
  • MilesMiles Member Posts: 51
    Fred Meyer has a coupon in today's paper for 25% off all toys, up to three per coupon. I went down and picked up The Goblin King Battle and Attack of the Wargs for $104.98 before tax.

I love Fred Meyer. ;-)
  • ogelogelogelogel Member Posts: 47
    Is the coupon in this week's ad? Thanks
    Miles said:

Fred Meyer has a coupon in today's paper for 25% off all toys, up to three per coupon. I went down and picked up The Goblin King Battle and Attack of the Wargs for $104.98 before tax.

I love Fred Meyer. ;-)

• MilesMiles Member Posts: 51
    It's in today's (the 18th) paper, though you'll probably be able to find it on their website as well.
  • RykeerRykeer Member Posts: 34
    edited November 2012
    There's also another coupon in there for getting an additional $10 off of $50, $20 off $100 and $30 off $150. It DOES stack, but it has to reach those prices after the 25% off coupon. And as a side note and unrelated to Lego, there's another coupon for a free 10-20lb turkey if you spend $150. There were out of the turkeys when I was there, but I was able to get 9474-1 The Battle of Helm's Deep, 79010-1 The Goblin King Battle, 9473-1 The Mines of Moria, 79002-1, Attack of the Wargs, 9472-1 Attack on Weathertop, and 9471-1 Uruk-Hai Army. (Yes, I went back in 3 times with the coupons to get the deals).
  • RykeerRykeer Member Posts: 34
    Oh, and the coupons are good from 11/18/12 to 11/21/12.
  • ogelogelogelogel Member Posts: 47
    Yes, I did find the week ad. Picked up several LOTR sets. I asked the cashier if I could check out 3 items each time, she was really nice and let me do it. The Hobbits sold out in 2 days last week, it would be great if they have them in stock this week.