Shopping at LEGO or Amazon?
Please use our links: LEGO.comAmazon
As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.

Forum Users Currently looking to trade

JohnnycogsJohnnycogs Member Posts: 68
edited May 2011 in Marketplace
Hey folks. I have written up a list of my desired swaps/ wanted for trades on my profile page and thought that, by way of advertising this (and if others opted to do the same of course) we could have a simple thread here with links to our profile pages and a breif description...

Here goes, this will either ink or swim!!! lol...

@Johnnycogs trading CM's, Polybags, City.

Comments

• MatthewMatthew Cheshire, UKAdministrator Posts: 3,734
    I have a link on my profile to my trading list over at Eurobricks.

@Johnnycogs - were you intending a list in your post like with the trading CMs list, or a thread with lots of posts?
  • JohnnycogsJohnnycogs Member Posts: 68
    I thought that if everyone who had trades on their profile page were to list a simple one line post here with a link to their page and a short description of "types" eg castle, city, toy story for example, then the thread would act as a sort of directory of active traders and, as the lists were managed in the users own profile page they could be updated as and when without creating massive threads that folks looking to trade would have to hunt through?

did that make any sense??? lol
  • MatthewMatthew Cheshire, UKAdministrator Posts: 3,734
    OK, Just to clarify for others posting here.
  • JohnnycogsJohnnycogs Member Posts: 68
    Completed my first trade today with @acedog77 . very pleased. excellent communication and a very honest and prompt person to trade with... very happy!