Shopping at LEGO or Amazon?
Please use our links: LEGO.comAmazon
As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.

Hola from Spain!

I've just started getting Lego (actually my girlfriend got me Millenium Falcon for advanced Xmas present which is my first lego EVER) and am already quite hooked at this.
The only problem is seeing al the sets I want, I wonder if I can build a real life house to live in when I spend all my money in Legos...

Comments

• JenniJenni JapanMember Posts: 1,390
    Hola Shandil,

Welcome to the forum, that's a problem most of us have and like us you'll find a balance.

Have you come across @lluisgib magazine yet? www.hispabrickmagazine.com

Glad to have you here, hope you have fun.

Adios,

Jenni
  • BrickDancerBrickDancer Dunes of TatooineMember Posts: 3,639
    Welcome aboard @Shandil! It's a slippery slope with the hobby, so hold on tight as you get deeper and deeper into it. I dare you to look set #10179 in the eyes and not want to reach for the wallet =)

As for a house made of Lego, yes it is possible. But at over 3 million bricks, it darn near costs the same as a real one.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1214729/James-May-size-Lego-house-wants.html
  • Mad_DogMad_Dog SpainMember Posts: 71
    Hola desde Madrid, bienvenido al foro, veras que sangria en la cartera :-D

Como ha dicho @Jenny mira la HispaBrick, es muy buena.

Slds

pd: Sorry for the spanish text, I told him welcome and get ready to spend money, also about HispaBrick magazine.

Rgrds
  • lluisgiblluisgib Barcelona (Spain)Member Posts: 222
    Hi and welcome to the forum. We all have the same problem. Not enough house to put all LEGO :). You will see it in the upcoming months when you'll start to fall in love with LEGO sets :)

Thanks all for the comments about the magazine. All the team put a lot of efforts to make the best magazine for you guys. Stay tuned. The next one will come along next month.

Bienvenido y que te lo pases muy bien por aquí. Saludos

Lluis