Shopping at LEGO or Amazon?
Please use our links: LEGO.comAmazon
As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.

[US] 8028 found at TRU

iancam33iancam33 Member Posts: 407
edited November 2012 in Shopping USA/Canada
I was at TRU today and saw set 8028. I checked the history and this set was from 2008. I'm going to have to head back tomorrow and get some. It was a big stash.

Comments

• cloud0cloud0 SingaporeMember Posts: 101
    Where was it spotted?
    How much is it?
  • graphitegraphite USMember Posts: 3,262
    They still have that at my local target.
  • JenniJenni JapanMember Posts: 1,390
    It's also included in a book set sold at Walmart. These were in Walmart earlier this year for $3.99, I'm guessing TRU wants $4.99.
  • iancam33iancam33 Member Posts: 407
    yup. 4.99. cherry hill nj
  • AnthonyC173AnthonyC173 Member Posts: 101
    recently this polybag has appeared at my local target
    how much at target?
  • graphitegraphite USMember Posts: 3,262
    At mine I think they're either $4.29 or $4.49
    i will have to check target. thanks.
    Hothgar
  • AnthonyC173AnthonyC173 Member Posts: 101
    mines is crazy 5.09 for the polys
  • murphquakemurphquake Member Posts: 651
    $5.99 in Queens, NYC, stumbled on them tonight, saw them up above the shelves, like 4 or 5 boxes... got 1 just because i never built it, also found about a dozen S6 CMFs and a couple cases worth of S7 but no S8. Got 4x S6 (needed the Genie's head for monochrome minifig project)

Have never seen them at Target and no WM in NYC.
    i checked two targets to no avail. on another note i got a vol 1 vintage mini figs last night from my local tru from an awesome employee there. It completed my bricktober collection. Totally made my night.
  • ShpadoinkleShpadoinkle 13 hours West of BillundMember Posts: 420
    Wish I'd known these were desirable! All summer long my local Walmart had a box of them on clearance at $2.99. They also had the star destroyer and Venator class star destroyer for the same price. I picked up all the star destroyers so I could make a "battle of Endor" diorama with the UCS SSD. Probably passed on the other polybags five times after that!
  • pharmjodpharmjod 1,170 miles to Wall Drug, USAMember Posts: 2,905
    I picked up about 13 of the tie fighter poly on clearance at Walmart for $0.50 a piece
  • murphquakemurphquake Member Posts: 651
    Someone else said that the new 8028s at TRU have the new darth maul picture on the package... interesting