Shopping at LEGO or Amazon?
Please use our links: LEGO.comAmazon
As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.

Brickley

HuwHuw Brickset Towers, Hampshire, UKAdministrator Posts: 6,962
edited May 2011 in The Database
Is this available in UK brand stores? http://www.brickset.com/detail/?Set=3300001-1

Comments

• bluemoosebluemoose Member Posts: 1,716
    edited May 2011
    No ... I assumed it was a Mall Of America exclusive - the 330000x number is in the same sequence as the 'Big Apple' & 'London Bus' sets.

Having said that, isn't the original 'Brickley' at the Downtown Disney store in Orlando?
  • ThisIsMyCupThisIsMyCup Member Posts: 156
    Downtown Disney is my closest Lego Brand Store.....yes brickley has been there since the 90's, but they haven't had this set available. They did have the smaller poly version which i bought around Easter. Brickley is also the only Huge model to survive the recent re-model of the store. Now they have huge scenes from Snow White, Sleeping Beauty and Toy Story. I can post pics if anyone is interested.
  • ThisIsMyCupThisIsMyCup Member Posts: 156
    also, I found it odd that no "exclusive" set or minifigures were given away when the store re-opened.
    ^ Most 'grand opening' events recently have been a month or more after the store has actually opened/reopened, so they might still have something planned.
  • vynsanevynsane Member Posts: 179
    edited May 2011
    This is confirmed in a post at Toys N Bricks, found in Mall of America and Michigan Avenue, Chicago LEGO Stores. I didn't get a chance to take a look for it at the Rockefeller Center NYC store.
  • YellowcastleYellowcastle Northern VirginiaAdministrator, Moderator Posts: 5,245
    I might have seen this in VA because it looks so familiar but maybe I'm just reimagining the Easter-time polybag...
  • drdavewatforddrdavewatford Hertfordshire, UKAdministrator Posts: 6,706
    Certainly a cute set. If anyone comes across any of these there are a bunch of us who'd like one I suspect....
  • MatthewMatthew Cheshire, UKAdministrator Posts: 3,735
    edited May 2011
    Certainly a cute set. If anyone comes across any of these there are a bunch of us who'd like one I suspect....
    Count me in on the bunch, and for the Easter 2011 version for that matter...
  • evilempire22evilempire22 Member Posts: 31
    The larger Brickley set is $15 a pop. Add in tax and shipping, and it could be ~$20 each.

I live 5 minutes from the Mall of America store, and would be willing to help out some members in the US, if anyone is interested. I could either take paypal or trades for stuff I am looking for (which I don't have a list yet...). Please contact me at evilempire22 at gmail dot com.

--Evil
  • Russell844Russell844 California, USAMember Posts: 2,209
    Matthew, my local LEGO store had a few Easter Brickleys left a couple days ago. I can go get some.

Evil, I'm interested in the larger Brickley. I'll email you.
  • pantenkindpantenkind Member Posts: 258
    I would like in on one of those brickleys evil
  • vynsanevynsane Member Posts: 179
    A member at Toys N Bricks has confirmed this at the NYC Rockefeller Center store - this may be an item sold at flagship stores.
  • pookiepookie Member Posts: 158
    You could also just call the store place a order and they will ship it to you for $6. that is if you are in the States.
  • fox171171fox171171 Member Posts: 45
    Some news from over Bricklink way ...
    http://www.bricklink.com/message.asp?ID=548286
  • brickmaticbrickmatic Member Posts: 1,071
    I'm near the NYC store and would be willing to help people not near the five locations get one. PM if interested.