Please refrain from posting animated GIFs, memes, joke videos and so on in discussions other than those in the off topic area.

Dismiss this message to confirm your acceptance of this additional forum term of use.

What are you building right now?

Comments

• KeilupKeilup Frisco, TXMember Posts: 114
    Wow. That's a lot of bags. 

One of your patio door blinds has fallen down. 
    Thought I’d beat @SumoLego to the punch  :)
    I'd be more concerned with the bag of Fresh Seafood just sitting out in the open like that...
    Hmmm. I wonder what’s in the mystery brown bag?
    Aanchir
  • CaptainRogersCaptainRogers Greensboro, NCMember Posts: 711
    One of your patio door blinds has fallen down. 
    Well done. Yes, it's broken. Gotta call maintenance. 
    @Switchfoot55 ; Hey, who said it was fresh? ;)

Anyhow, made lots of progress today. Normally I'd finish it in a day, but I'm spending time with a friend who's in town and am prioritizing that. It'll be complete tomorrow.
    Astrobricks
  • AstrobricksAstrobricks Minnesota, USMember Posts: 2,312
    @Switchfoot55 ; Hey, who said it was fresh? ;)
    The bag says it’s fresh, but then it also says it’s reusable. Hmm.
    Switchfoot55AanchirBaby_Yoda
  • mh3490mh3490 NW Indiana Member Posts: 315
    Reusablely fresh???
  • SumoLegoSumoLego New YorkMember Posts: 11,725
    Better clear some space - Qwirkle could break out at any moment!
    datsunrobbieAanchir
  • datsunrobbiedatsunrobbie West Haven , CTMember Posts: 1,437
    SumoLego said:
    Better clear some space - Qwirkle could break out at any moment!
    Had to Google "Qwirkle" - now I know what all those little squares I was finding mixed in with LEGO from Savers a few months ago. Thank you!
    edited October 2018
    Had to Google "Qwirkle" - now I know what all those little squares I was finding mixed in with LEGO from Savers a few months ago. Thank you!
    For those not up-to-speed on my pixel peeping...

Aanchirsid3windrFowlerBricks
  • AanchirAanchir United StatesMember Posts: 2,791
    I love this game of "picking up on random background objects in the background of LEGO photos"! Gotta be one of the most amusing exchanges I can recall seeing here on Brickset, even from before the no memes rule. :P
    Baby_Yodasid3windrSumoLegoLittleLori
  • CaptainRogersCaptainRogers Greensboro, NCMember Posts: 711
    @SumoLego hey, a game of Qwirkle breaking out is a good thing! Simple premise, loads of fun. Found it at Goodwill years ago for two bucks, and lo and behold it was actually complete. Give it a go sometime with Mrs. Sumolego... If she's a good sport. 
    FowlerBricksLittleLori
  • MaffyDMaffyD West YorkshireMember Posts: 2,455
    edited October 2018
    Ok, so I promised to post photos of Slave 1 when it was done, but I've only taken 1, and it's not very useful so that'll have to wait. What I can post is this photo of the Milano poly:

It's really quite well done, and very swooshable. The bit at the front is nicely thought out too. My Slave 1 photos are... umm... on their way, promise!

@SumoLego can guess what the tagline is on the SW coaster, and what brand my TV is. I ought to crop my photos better...
    FowlerBricks
  • dutchlegofan50dutchlegofan50 Zwolle, NetherlandsMember Posts: 183
    After some 12 BrickLink orders (over the last 3 years 'cause I had time) finally received the last items. The antenna was among those last ones - only one spike missing, still 9 Euro's.
    Let's start!

FowlerBrickspxchrisSwitchfoot55stevecook132bluedragonKLOKRIECHERMaffyD
  • GoodCoffeeJoeyGoodCoffeeJoey Member Posts: 81
    I’ve been experimenting with creating stickers. 
    FowlerBricksBumblepantsBoardshorts85sid3windrAanchirSumoLegoMegtheCatKLOKRIECHERsnowhitie
    I think eight weeks as my passenger has probably earned a build.  (I need a modular parking lot...)

Addicted2OxygenBumblepantsFowlerBricksdavetheoxygenmanmadejp86MegtheCatKLOKRIECHERsnowhitie
  • AstrobricksAstrobricks Minnesota, USMember Posts: 2,312
    Are they tuna-scented? They seem to have attracted someone’s attention :)
    Baby_YodastluxTheOriginalSimonBGoodCoffeeJoey
  • Boardshorts85Boardshorts85 ChicagoMember Posts: 167
    I'm about 2/3rds of the way through the Ninjago City Docks.  Anniversary gift from my wife has been a nice relaxed evening build this week.  I don't know that the finished product holds up with Ninjago City, but the build experience has been quite similar.

FowlerBricksmadejp86stluxAanchirkbwsnowhitielkliment2TheBigLegoski
  • lessjunkfoodlessjunkfood United StatesMember Posts: 59
    edited October 2018
    Built #75203 Hoth Medical Chamber and really enjoyed it. Someday when I have MOC time I’ll combine it with #76007 Iron Man Malibu Mansion and some other stuff for an expanded science lab. 
    FowlerBricks
  • GoodCoffeeJoeyGoodCoffeeJoey Member Posts: 81
    Are they tuna-scented? They seem to have attracted someone’s attention :)
    That cat is a bit... different. He loves to eat tape and chew long LEGO pieces, but won’t touch tuna. One of the stickers on the rotors is covering up some battle damage from a previous encounter with Meowthra.
    stluxAstrobrickssid3windr
  • Switchfoot55Switchfoot55 The Northwest, USAMember Posts: 1,431
    ^Sounds like my 8 month old and 3 year old....
    GoodCoffeeJoey
  • MegtheCatMegtheCat Houston, TXMember Posts: 495
    ^^Not that different, really. Both of my cats hate fish. (Also, your cat looks a lot like Henri le chat noir from YouTube).

Really like the Bat Wolf, btw!

GoodCoffeeJoey
  • FauchFauch FranceMember Posts: 2,254
    the construction of the UCS Y-Wing is really not like I expected. thought it would be like the silent mary, which felt like a star wars build.
    First draft adding lights to #40260 Halloween Haunt

Switchfoot55
  • truck730truck730 Member Posts: 199
    All the vehicles looked overly weird more so than the last wave of arctic sets but I'm really wanting the frozen creatures more than the jingle ones
  • gelkstergelkster MN, USAMember Posts: 397
    Monster Fighters series complete!
    (no Haunted House)
    pxchrisKLOKRIECHERbrickventuressnowhitie
    ^That's Bonkers! 
    gelksterSumoLego
    edited October 2018
    ^That's Bonkers! 
    Where are the Coloring Utensils!?!?!?
  • benbacardibenbacardi EnglandMember Posts: 317
    I see some chargers that aren't in the 'Chargers' basket...!!
    Switchfoot55
  • pxchrispxchris Oregon, USAMember Posts: 461
    Finally breaking out this awesome set! 

CaptainRogersLobotMr_CrossFowlerBricksKLOKRIECHERsnowhitie
  • pxchrispxchris Oregon, USAMember Posts: 461
    Such a fun little build! I really hope that some more Jurassic Park sets will be released.

Addicted2OxygenCaptainRogersFowlerBricksKLOKRIECHERMegtheCatPumpkin_3CK5
    ^ @datsunrobbie, you've inspired me with the fairy light strings. My WV should be well lit this year!
    datsunrobbie
  • stluxstlux LuxembourgMember Posts: 2,140
    Also made a little something to put on my desk for Halloween:

If Christmas is more your thing, you still have until Friday to sign up for the forum's Secret Santa here!
    SumoLegoKLOKRIECHERsid3windrTheOriginalSimonBsnowhitie
  • Muftak1Muftak1 Somewhere cold, probably raining (aka Ireland)Member Posts: 458
    Being the bank holiday weekend here in Ireland, I decided to start on Destinys Bounty. Figured I'd do the first 5 bags.

Loved the build so kept on going and eventually finished up bag 15 at 4am. 

Needless to say after 4 hours of sleep I was shattered most of the day but managed to get in another hour or so before starting the nightshift at work.
    BumblepantsTheOriginalSimonB
  • terfstenterfsten West VirginiaMember Posts: 199
    ^ @Muftak1 I had a similar experience building the bounty about a year ago! Couldn't resist staying up until it got done no matter the cost in the morning haha :)
    Muftak1
  • andywilsonandywilson UKMember Posts: 57
    Started my first modular, Detective's Office, at the weekend - just bag(s) 1, the Pool Hall.
    Yesterday the cat sat on it.
    It's now hairy.
    PJ76ukBumblepantsAstrobricksMuftak1Baby_YodaMegtheCatsnowhitie
  • MrJacksonMrJackson Member Posts: 313
    ^ I use compressed air to keep my builds clean and dust-free. Luckily my cat stays away from the Lego, but her hair just gets everywhere - for being 7 pounds I don't understand how she has that much fur. Enjoy the DO, it's a cool build. 
    MegtheCat
    ^ @datsunrobbie, you've inspired me with the fairy light strings. My WV should be well lit this year!
    Be sure to post some pictures when you get set up!
  • FowlerBricksFowlerBricks USAMember Posts: 1,588
    ^That is amazing!
  • TheOriginalSimonBTheOriginalSimonB Felixstowe Member Posts: 1,260
    ^Ta. Although it is just a recoloured and slightly tweaked version of the Speed Champions Model A hot rod.
    FowlerBricksBrickByBrick
  • Pepster64Pepster64 Livonia, MIMember Posts: 17
    I'm building the Lego Detective Office and here's a macro shop of Al's Barbershop.

SumoLegoBaby_YodaFowlerBricks560HeliportKLOKRIECHERsnowhitieTheBigLegoski
    I've never once seen a barbershop with 'examples' of their work in the window.  That's weird.  Very weird.
    Astrobricks
  • Baby_YodaBaby_Yoda The world's backsideMember Posts: 1,171
    Started my first modular, Detective's Office, at the weekend - just bag(s) 1, the Pool Hall.
    Yesterday the cat sat on it.
    It's now hairy.
    I used to keep my modulars on my desk, then I decided to put up a shelf directly above it. I foolishly left the modulars sitting there until the shelf was finished. My poor DO was covered in plaster.
  • Addicted2OxygenAddicted2Oxygen Somewhere behind all the boxes of LegoMember Posts: 305
    Bag 6 of the BWE is rather disproportionate to the others. This may take some time.....

Bumblepantsdmcc0FowlerBricksKLOKRIECHERLittleLorisnowhitie
  • Addicted2OxygenAddicted2Oxygen Somewhere behind all the boxes of LegoMember Posts: 305
    Progress. I am starting to get an idea of the scale of this set! This bucket mechanism is awesome. 

LittleLoridmcc0FowlerBrickssid3windrKLOKRIECHERMegtheCatsnowhitie
  • mustang69mustang69 North CarolinaMember Posts: 365
    Ended up getting the last parts I needed yesterday so I started on my Christmas Mansion, not much progress but so happy I can finally build it.

KLOKRIECHERsid3windrSwitchfoot55JudgeChucksnowhitieBaby_YodaMegtheCatLittleLori