Shopping at LEGO or Amazon?
Please use our links: LEGO.comAmazon
As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.

10199 - Winter Toy Shop - $120 shipped in USA

LegoFanTexasLegoFanTexas TexasMember Posts: 8,409
I have several copies of 10199 - Winter Toy Shop that are in damaged retail boxes.

The contents are perfect condition, brand new, the instructions are still sealed in the cardboard backed plastic bag, the LEGO bricks are in the original LEGO factory sealed plastic bags, the retail boxes just took a beating in shipment to me.

Lowest price on Bricklink in the USA is $125 plus shipping (so more like $135). I'm offering these for $120 including shipping anywhere in the USA. Includes tracking and insurance via UPS Ground.

PM me if you're interested

Note: boxes in picture are the actual sets I'm selling here.

Comments

• LegoFanTexasLegoFanTexas TexasMember Posts: 8,409
    4 sold, 2 on hold, 12 left...
  • DeadareusDeadareus Member Posts: 264
    Ugh, wish I had seen this earlier in the weekend. I just paid $100 for this set with no box or figs.

Good luck w the sales.
    ^ Thanks... I don't normally get this many damaged box sets all at once, but this time, an entire box of them was crushed in shipment. Annoying, but it happens from time to time.

At least the LEGO bricks themselves are just fine. :)
    8 left... 4 of which have semi-decent boxes, 4 of which are in really beaten up boxes. I've opened the last 4 to inspect them, they are all fine, instructions are perfect since they are wrapped in plastic and backed by cardboard.

It doesn't really cost me any less to send them deboxed, but in the spirit of the season, I'll do the last 4 for $117 shipped each if you don't care about the box.
    6 left... all that have been sold, were picked up either yesterday or today by UPS, all should arrive by Friday.