Please refrain from posting animated GIFs, memes, joke videos and so on in discussions other than those in the off topic area.

Dismiss this message to confirm your acceptance of this additional forum term of use.

Location for Proof of Purchase number on the Death Star manual?

y2joshy2josh Member Posts: 2,002
I'm trying to buy a replacement set of stickers for my Death Star via Customer Service, and they're happy to sell to them to me, only they want the proof of purchase number off of the manual or box. I'm not asking for the number itself, as I still have my manual and my box for that set, but I can't actually locate the number for the life of me. Can anyone tell me where I should be looking for this number? On the standard-sized manuals, it's typically on the bottom left of the back cover, but this doesn't seem to be the case for the Death Star.

Any help is appreciated.

Comments

• LegobrandonCPLegobrandonCP CanadaMember Posts: 1,908
    Check the seals on the box. There is usually a code in black letters on one of the four seals, if not all. :)
  • y2joshy2josh Member Posts: 2,002
    The seals are long gone, but I believe that's actually the batch number. The proof of purchase number is typically a seven digit number on the back of the instruction manual. I'm just completely not seeing it anywhere on the Death Star manual.
  • 111ins111ins Member Posts: 265
    ask LEGO when you are on the phone with them :)
  • y2joshy2josh Member Posts: 2,002
    Thanks all. I found it, though, It's inexplicably imbedded in the copyright information, rather than being off by itself as it usually is.