Shopping at LEGO or Amazon?
Please use our links: LEGO.com Amazon
As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.

Trouble with shipping schedule at Amazon.de?

Hey everyone!

I've been trying to purchase two LEGO LOTR sets at Amazon.de (Mines of Moria and Orc Forge) and I have been waiting for quite a while for them to ship the sets... I placed a first order and they said they couldn't get the payment from my credit card (I triple checked with my bank, and everything was alright on their behalf).

I made a second order and the shipping estimate was november 5th. It's already the 7th and I wrote them trying to find out what is going on, and they said they were having trouble with a "new conveyor system" which leads to delays in shipping. Note that both items are listed as "In Stock".

Is anyone here having the same trouble? Is anyone buying from Amazon germany with this kind of issue?

Thanks in advance, my kindest regards

mpaisana

Comments

• martijnalmartijnal Member Posts: 6
    I ordered the Orc Forge from the German amazon site on november 3rd and it was shipped the 5th without any trouble.
  • mpaisanampaisana Member Posts: 2
    martijnal said:

I ordered the Orc Forge from the German amazon site on november 3rd and it was shipped the 5th without any trouble.

Thanks for your help my friend. My order was blocked indeed, still can't figure out why. I tried to cancel it but they wouldn't let me, so I wrote telling that either they shipped it or they canceled it, I wanted it solved. 30 minutes later it got shipped, still don't know why this happened.