Please refrain from posting animated GIFs, memes, joke videos and so on in discussions other than those in the off topic area.

Dismiss this message to confirm your acceptance of this additional forum term of use.

Hagrid's hands...?

burakki62burakki62 Member Posts: 46
edited May 2011 in Everything else LEGO
I've just got myself a Hagrid minifigure... but his hands have fingers! Is that right? If it is right, can I take them out and replace with regular hands? I dont want to break him if it's not possible but the fingers are freaking me out a little bit (o:

Comments

• MatthewMatthew Cheshire, UKAdministrator Posts: 3,734
    Yes, you can do :-)
  • burakki62burakki62 Member Posts: 46
    okay, kuhl... they just seem pretty tight in there. Why does he have these finger hands? I've never seen anything like it! It's very odd (o:
  • MatthewMatthew Cheshire, UKAdministrator Posts: 3,734
    edited May 2011
    As for that - No idea, My Hagrid's hands are always coming out whenever I put something in them. The old yellow Hagrid had the same arms and hands (all one piece) as the large creator figures (Max, Tina and Jake - remember them? - http://www.brickset.com/browse/themes/?theme=Creator&year=2001) I'm glad they made the move to skin coloured hands, but what's wrong with the normal ones?

Matthew
  • LuciusMalfoy7LuciusMalfoy7 Member Posts: 107
    Yes, quite in agreement. It's a nice effort by LEGO, but it just doesn't make sense considering everyone else in the theme - and indeed, System - has the other type of hands.