Shopping at LEGO or Amazon?
Please use our links: LEGO.com Amazon
As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.

Who to contact?

I posted a link to a video yesterday (which I considered lego related and funny) and the thread disappeared. I could see from my profile that bluemoose had posted a reply to the thread before it was gone, but couldnt see what he had said. I private messaged bluemoose asking (politely) to tell me what he had posted to the thread, but got no reply.

Who is the best person to contact to enquire about this? Im thinking about reposting the link, but worry about getting banned or having the mods rage on me. If someone could just explain why it was removed it would be very helpful. Perhaps Im meant to have posted it in a different section?

Thanks

Comments

• RedbullgivesuwindRedbullgivesuwind Brickset's Secret HeadquatersMember Posts: 1,768
    Sounding very creepy but I believe Bluemoose is either at work or if he is american asleep. Give it time he will reply to you and explain why. If its meant to be in another section it tends to get moved. They also get merged if someone has already posted it. I would look through some of the threads first to see if its been moved or there is a related post. It helps to keep the forum in order.

But like I said give him time and he should respond.
  • HuwHuw Brickset Towers, Hampshire, UKAdministrator Posts: 6,458
    bluemoose is a moderator and it looks as if he felt the video was not really LEGO related or of interest to the majority of readers here. Having looked at myself, I agree.

The video is here http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=43a_1352055211
    Redbullgivesuwind
  • RedbullgivesuwindRedbullgivesuwind Brickset's Secret HeadquatersMember Posts: 1,768
    Im just amazed the cannon didn't blow up.
  • IronbuketIronbuket Member Posts: 11
    Sorry, i understand now why it was removed. I didnt think at the time about kids trying to copy this and the danger that might involve. I just saw it as something funny to share.

Maybe the link posted above should also be removed?
  • HuwHuw Brickset Towers, Hampshire, UKAdministrator Posts: 6,458
    This isn't a kids' forum so that wasn't the issue. It just wasn't of interest to the majority or much to do with LEGO.