Shopping at LEGO or Amazon?
Please use our links: LEGO.comAmazon
As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.

Wanted: 10129 stickers

Brickbuster1Brickbuster1 Member Posts: 1
edited November 2012 in Marketplace
I finally won the Rebel Snowspeeder 10129 and it doesn't come with the stickers. The one I'm interested in is the specs on the mounting stand. I'd even settle for a scanned version if I could find one. I saw one on eBay before I won the auction for $140 which is outrageous.

Comments

• LegoFanTexasLegoFanTexas TexasMember Posts: 8,409
    There is a guy in the UK who sells very good reproductions from time to time, watch for his listings on eBay, I bought 10019 stickers from him and they were nearly perfect copies, cut properly as well.
  • bricksanbricksan Member Posts: 566
    You could look on Bricklink for the stickers you require.
  • kezkez United KingdomMember Posts: 831
    edited November 2012
    ^^ I think he designs any sticker you want, you just have to ask him, he was selling some stickers on eBay which were custom made, the stickers he was selling were from the batman joker ice cream truck and tumbler set, they were something like £10